Reviews for Heart's Desire
muffinroo chapter 15 . 6/13/2020
Love all the action! I think that must be tough to write. I like to envision fight scenes in the theater of my mind while I read them described and yours set the stage very well. Thank you for details. I also love how you incorporate monsters from the show into this purgatory. Nice attention to detail. I absolutely loved the change you created for Papa John...hardened hunter to loving Dad. I think there is so much of John to explore, which is why I'd love to encourage you to try preseries Winchesters...that dynamic screams for your talent! But now back to my favorite character: Sam...so we are finally there in the land of 2 Sams...what could possibly go wrong. Does Lilith know of this wealth of Sams? If she can't break one Sam, will she try for another? How will Sam 2.0 deal with all that's happened? So many questions...Thank you !
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 6/13/2020
This is going to go badly for our Sam, isn't it? I hope Castiel will be able to return for Sam quickly, because if someone removes Sam from that hospital, there will be no way to track him.
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 6/13/2020
I wonder if Sam's soulless self is ready to kill Lilith? Maybe that's why there was only one demon guarding Sam.
scootersmom chapter 14 . 6/8/2020
Lots of exciting fighting in this!
muffinroo chapter 14 . 6/7/2020
Well that certainly was an action packed purgatory/hell tour! So we have the soul of Sam! I love your gruff to tender John willing to face and do anything to save his son. What lies ahead for the reunification of Sam! Will we see some of other world soulless Sam...hmmmmm. Nice job with all the action...I'd think fight scenes are hard to write and choreograph. You did a great job painting the picture with words.
Blondie 20000 chapter 14 . 6/7/2020
Yay an update I was wondering what happened to this story. So AU Sam's body is on earth. Soulless Sam damm that's gonna bring back memories for our Sam. I like that part about Dean seeing the soul he tortured the day Cas saved him. I seen fics where Dean tortured Bela in Hell as well. I agree with Sam that mission was way too easy I feel this could be a trap maybe Lilith does think AU Sam is too broken and will finally give in. Can't wait for more.
ncsupnatfan chapter 14 . 6/7/2020
Good chapter and did like this idea. NC
franjane91 chapter 14 . 6/7/2020
Thanks so much for the update! I'm loving this story and am very intrigued to see their escape from Hell
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 5/18/2020
One God, one Death, for all worlds. I like that. Billie has such an unusual relationship with Sam and Dean. I think all Winchesters are special, but our Sam and Dean are the cream of the the crop, the most special of all. I know the three of them won't have an easy time saving this world's Sam, but I believe they will persevere and be triumphant.
scootersmom chapter 13 . 5/17/2020
I sure hope they can find the other Sam and then get the heck out of there in time!
ncsupnatfan chapter 13 . 5/16/2020
Good chapter with good action and showing how different these versions are. :NC
Blondie 20000 chapter 13 . 5/16/2020
I can imagine it for Dean it must have been strange seeing the AU guys staring at Sam like that. Tessa aww I liked her Billie wow so there is one Death in all worlds? Michael mentioned in Nihilism that he locked his Death away and enslaved the reapers so that means there is other Deaths? Oh well I liked Billie here anyway at least the boys have got one familiar face from their world to help them. Damm she's given them a time limit they better help hurry up Billie would not hesitate to take them back home. Oh Dean is back in Purgatory! I was disappointed with Purgatory in season 15 it wasn't the same. Hmm I wonder if they will bump into AU Benny? Would be awesome to see him.

Can't wait for more.
franjane91 chapter 13 . 5/16/2020
Thanks for the update! That was a great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next
muffinroo chapter 13 . 5/16/2020
Love this! new John, Dean and Jess are kinda creeping our Dean out by watching Sam and seeing their Sam in him and love the touch of humorous Sam! Then Tessa, then Billie and now a time limit! So the suspense is building! Welcome to Purgatory! You are unfolding this story in a spellbinding way! Love it!
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 5/11/2020
It's good that Sam had a chance to stand up to John and make him listen for once. Things are going to get rougher for them all now, and they don't need to be arguing, and John needs to face some things before he finishes the Trials and dies. This is a good time for Sam to start distancing himself from Jessica too.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »