Reviews for Heart's Desire
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 2/17/2020
Oh dear! Jessica is a Hunter in her world, her Dean is maimed, and I'll bet her Sam is dead. After everything that Sam has been through, I don't think he can deal with losing Jessica again.
Atlasina7 chapter 2 . 2/17/2020
I agree with Dean, this probably will end badly for Sam & Jess! Loved the reunion, though.
franjane91 chapter 2 . 2/15/2020
Thanks for the update! I love the idea of alt Jess showing up in present day SPN so I'm excited for more of your story
Fangtasia21 chapter 2 . 2/15/2020
Alter Jess instead alter Mary?
ncsupnatfan chapter 2 . 2/15/2020
Good chapter and nice second read. NC
Blondie 20000 chapter 2 . 2/15/2020
Nutcracker lol. So did Jess's Dean lose an eye I am imagining him with an eye patch now lol. Oh Sam oh it's gonna be painful it's not the Jess he fell in love with. :( looking forward to the next chapter.
CBloom2 chapter 2 . 2/15/2020
I feel a bit like Dean, worried that Sam is going to have to go through all that pain again because I'm sure she won't be able to stay - unless he decides to go with her which would kill Dean! Oh my, you've started something now haha. Can't wait for more xx
Franki3W chapter 1 . 2/10/2020
Cool! Awesome story! Want more...NEED more, please update soon!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
I love how Jack wants to make Sam happy by bringing Jessica back for him, but he didn't specify Sam's Jessica, and now it looks like he brought a Jessica from an alternate universe. She seems to be a Hunter herself, which makes me wonder about the Sam from her world. Was she involved with Sam there, or did she never meet him, and something else caused her to be like this? I don't think Sam will be quite so pleased to see this Jessica. lol
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
Interesting! I've never been a Jessica fan, but this sounds GREAT!
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
Can't wait to see where this one goes!
ncsupnatfan chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
Glad you are able to post this story. Love it. NC
Blondie 20000 chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
Oh wow great start. AU Jess. Oh Jack the poor boy he tried and I can imagine him wanting to bring Jessica back for Sam. Damm she's different compared to the one in lost and found. Really can't wait for Sam to see her. Look forward to next chapter.
franjane91 chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
I was super excited to see a new story from you - looking forward to following this one!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9