Reviews for A Dragon and a Gem
Lensma chapter 8 . 11/9/2020
Por favor continua filho da puta
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2020
I really love your story! It is one of the things you don't realize how much you want it until you have seen it! And I really hope, if you can, there could be more? 3
Juxshoa chapter 8 . 7/29/2020
Last minute chapter...sneaky. It's good to reread your references to make a good fanfic; I say go for it.
LilyStars25 chapter 7 . 7/4/2020
Filled or not, I receive it the same. I imagine Draco using a ballpoint pen ... Hilarious .. I wait for the next one.
Kisses, Lily.
Princess Luka Vocalzal chapter 7 . 7/1/2020
Yay! I was close! Just to say, everyone has things they excel in and things they don't, like me, I struggle with writing original add on moments in otherwise rewrites of the original story, well, add ons that influence the major plotline anyways. As cute as Steven and Draco are, and I like Steven and Connie as much as the next person, shipping isn't my biggest interest in a good story.

Keep up the good work though! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ella Le Hissy chapter 7 . 6/30/2020
Liking the story so far. I can't wait for more! Also didn't know if its possible, but could you have Steven introducing more muggle stuff to Draco? I'd love to see his reaction to modern tech such as cellphones and laptops!
foxchick1 chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
I would love to see the reactions on some of the Wizard borns faces of them seeing a pen and being confused beyond belief on what it is and how it works.
Misstykata chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
This is so cute x3
asdfghjkl1009 chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
Aw the fluff killed me and yeah don't stress yourself over writing. This stories really cool and I'm glad you updates
Juxshoa chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
A nice, fun chapter! The dynamic between Draco and Steven is so fun to watch! No need to worry about forcing story centric stuff, just do what flows naturally.
LilyStars25 chapter 6 . 6/25/2020
Hi! I just read your story and I find it very interesting and sweet, full of many possibilities, twists, adventures ... I loved it very much, it is very original ... Please update soon
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
This seems a good story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2020
I love very good story I will look forward to the next chapter
Misstykata chapter 6 . 4/22/2020
I repeat myself, but this is way to cute, I love it
Waiting for the next chapter~

- Misstykata, little raven
Misstykata chapter 3 . 4/22/2020
Well, this story is just cute x3
And I know that Steven didn't had is cheeseburger backpack before being 13, but I don't care, this is adorable x3