Reviews for An Invitation
Kitteh4137 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Aaawww that was sweet!
Nelja chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
It's very, very cute, all the way! Not only Kurt and Ororo, but every cameo. My favourite is when Ororo thinks about Jean, but they are all good.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I loved it, a very nice interlude between two people for whom there seems there could be so much more. Very brave of Kurt to ask her out, I think, when he claimed on their walk that he had thought about giving up on love.
PenPusher4 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
GREAT STORY !

You did a good(what am I saying ?, you did the best !) job in keeoing htem in character
Blades1987 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Aw! AW! That was SO cute! OMG! I think I'm becoming a Kurt/Ro shipper...
Veronica chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Beautiful story! it was sweet and funny and i especially loved the ending!
Mrs. Emery Waterman chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Aw...that was very sweet...
cerebro chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
aw, sweet
Marithra chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
that is fluffy... But it did make me smile. Though I don't really know where this romance came from it was cute.
Nairi chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
AH! OMG! That made me all giddy! AH! That was so beautiful! You wrote it so eloquently! AH! OMG! WOW! SUPERB! MAGNIFICENT!
Shian chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
*falls over laughing*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Xavier, Logan, and Scott, those three crack me up!
Jo the Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Yay! Fluffiness is good! Your fic is written well, you did a fabulous job!

One point of crit though: Vriting vith zee accent ees a beet confuusing... (I know yours wasn't that bad, I tend to exaggerate.) I find that when writers try to get an accent across, they use words that an English as a Second Language student might use... like no contractions ("do not" instead of "don't"), etc.

Overall, though, a wonderful story, and I hope you add more! You are very talented!
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I really really really loved this. It's so cute! I love Yamcha and the thought of the two chibis trying to make him happy is just too cute! Please keep it up, you're doing wonderfully!
Chibi-Bumblebee chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I don't know what to say, besides: Aww *_* This was one of the sweetest fics i've read. Very good job! I've been waiting for someone to start writing some fics from the second movie, and i'm glad you did! Good job!
Velasa chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
*giddy squeal* WE! KAWAI! (cute, in english .) *giggles out loud- glomping kurt* I swear, he has to be the SWEETEST guy ever... Just so sweet, and sweet, and adoreable, and sweet... Did I mention he's a sweetheart? *can't help it- giggles again and snuggles the elf* I can't help it. Just luveles him to fuzzy blue bits.

*blinks- has been going on comstantly about kurt's adoreable sweet self, and thus said very little about the ficcy...*

Like I said... for pure fluffy cute content, this has to be one of the best I've ever read. Yeah, alot of people might complain it's simple. But It's just fluff *grinz* And every girl loves sweet fluffy stuff with sweet boys... *pounce- nuzzlenuzzlenuzzle* And like I said, he's just about the swetest thing I've ever seem.

*cheers* HORRAY FOR FLUFF!

_ and yes, when i wasn't busy trying to glomp the cute fuzzy, I was noticing how cute they could be together... *glomps blue fuzzy boy, for the fifteenth time this review, giggling* Ok. I'll shush now, I'm probably wearing on your nerves. *skips off, humming*