Reviews for Human's Soul in a Devil's Body
Please make it a single pairing with Itachi and Kuroka
fenixrojo36 chapter 4 . 3/16
Sigue
Ryu Otsutsuki chapter 4 . 3/5
I have some advice concerning Itachi
Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95 chapter 3 . 3/3
bloody hell its hellsing people ahahahaha
Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95 chapter 1 . 3/3
sometimes its really preferable to keep harem hidden for a while but still kinda wishing for a harem but single is slightly fine for me in this case if you can keep your story in pace enough
Hihi chapter 4 . 3/2
You mention throwing little flashbacks here and there but you basically made the whole chapter a flashback. Would of been better to just not use time skips and focus on the past since now it seems like you are stuck on where to go and you are stuffing flashbacks. Flashback spam/filler always happens in fanfics so it's not really that big a deal just messed with the flow of the story.
The fight with sairaorg was good but I think Itachi would of ended it way sooner or at the end revel he was fighting an illusion the whole time since he said at the end he has no mental resistance, plus it ended with him winning because of his Sharingan anyways.
The the part with riser is kinda forced since they are devil's right so it makes sense for riser to feel entitled since he grew up getting told that would be his wife. Here there is none of that and there doesn't seem to be any smooth backstory you could setup where it's a good reason for gremory side to even consider taking the request for a fight. Plus it makes it even weirder for Itachi to agree other fight since he talked about how bad the old ways are. And riser is a kid right so wouldn't the adults step in and tell him to knock it off, yes he might be the hero and whatnot but come on they are devil's and he has no right to demand anything. Again only thing that made his demnads hold my weight was the arrangement they had in canon.
As for the reveal of his past I don't think anyone else should know for a while, hell even his Mom knowing seems like one too many imo. And he recently told his mom so don't want it to be a recurring thing like one new person knowing every be chapter.
All this just my opinion tho so mostly stuff that just popped into head and gut reaction.

p.s. harem route would be good with his backstory in this. Also if he I'd tell them his backstory when he was younger it would be funny to have shuri added to the pairing with his older mind self and wait till he gets older with his present self. Would add a funny dynamic with her and akeno with down light reading from her to Itachi's young self. And if he did take shuri on "dates" in his mind with all the places he as been to in the elemental nation's it could be a way of getting him to have his interest in a love life kick started, imagine them sitting there then when they come out of the genjutsu he can't fight biology so puberty kicks in and girls notice a boner. He has the mind of an adult but body of a teen still.
Conker9999 chapter 4 . 3/2
I would like Itachi to tell Rias Kuroka and Akeno hiss past in the next arc
GrimmjowTaichou chapter 4 . 3/1
Bruh, that Za Warudo though.
Guest-Questioner chapter 4 . 3/1
Much too soon, on revealing the past.

You should try around, the Kokabiel arc.

Since the big bad fallen is supposed to reveal the "greatest" secret, why not have him,
allude to Itachi's past of NOT being born in the same manner as the other's?

Kokabiel is a WARRIOR, so his battle sense, would supposedly allow him to realize,
something about Itachi is off, very different from the norm, even for him.

Infact, perhaps those with a strong enough battle sense WOULD realize Itachi is different,
but cannot, at present, figure it out.

Though in Sirzechs case, he realizes it, but chooses not to for Itach's sake, and instead ops for,
being a bro-con to him instead, maybe?
Puaaaaaj, fuck
TeraBaapBSDK chapter 1 . 2/25
well it was really good, but there were many plot holes in the end
1. how does itachi know "chidori", he doesn't have light nature so he never learned it
2. chidori doesn't requires handsigns so how did itachi learned it
3. you are making him just too overpowered leaving no room for improvement for future.
4. a sacred gear can only be passed to a human, because they were created that way by the "god who died" in DxD world.
Now, if you are just trying to make Itachi OP in DxD verse, a person who will not face a single challenge in DxD world, please ignore 3 and 4 point.
youngdrgn chapter 3 . 2/17
Thx for the chapter.
Ryu Otsutsuki chapter 3 . 2/17
I have two people who would be perfect for two bishops