Reviews for A Moment In Life
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Aw! 'S sweet!
d-kronk chapter 7 . 9/4/2003
I absolutely LOVED this. It's was just wonderful from beginning to end. I am so glad you started writing G/C fics, I don't know what I'd do without them :-)
The Madhatter2 chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
Aw. So cute. I think I've told you how much I love this fic. The ending was amazingly perfect! I just love this fic to PIECES. And I mean pieces. I've enjoyed every chapter to the last letter. Grissom's such a sweetheart. :D If only all guys could be like that... ;) :P

I'm sad to see this end... but everything must come to an end. *sniff* I'm very grateful you wrote this fic. I've been dying to read a G/C fic after the finale. You rock!
cleverdistraction chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
Wonderful! I love it . . . especially when Gil says: "You make up for my lack of conversation skills. So this isn't going to work if you don't talk." LOL! Classic! My favorite line of this chapter! This was such a wonderful story and I'm kind of sad it ended but I'm very glad I read it because it was very enjoyable and fun to read!

crazypixie chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
aww

*~PIXI~*
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
Such a sweet story, as always! I hope that you'll be churning out some more of your short, sweet daily bits of fluff soon. I think I'm in withdrawal from them because no one does C/G banter better than you!
PotterManiacGrl chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
YEAH! Good story. Please write many more!

My rating for this story: 5 stars (out of 5)
shondie chapter 7 . 5/25/2003
a very sweet story. I hope to see something just a nice on the show. although I highly doubt it.
Chibi Tenshi chapter 7 . 5/25/2003
You did it! You finally wrote a nice chaptered fic... and one of the best things I liked about this is that you did something that I personally think is hardest to do - writing a simple story, and telling it *well*. I apologize for the short review, but you know I love your works, and I'm just exhausted at this point LOL. Anyway kudos to you! :)
cleverdistraction chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
OH NO DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! I want to know what happens! ::shakes head:: I can't believe you had the phone ring! LOL! j/k. I LOVE the story and love the direction it's going in. I wonder who is on the phone . . . hm! Keep going please, I can't bear to be left hanging for much longer (okay, maybe a little melodramatic, but oh well!) LOL! Wonderful story!

PotterManiacGrl chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
Oh wow this is a great chapter, so don't leave us with a cliffhanger. Please let it be a good phone call!
PotterManiacGrl chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
Glad that Grissom finally revealed about his hearing to the Graveyard Shift, would liked chapter better if you would've written about their reactions to it. Good 'ol Grissom. You captured Lindsey perfectly!
crazypixie chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
aww

*~PIXI~*
Emmy chapter 5 . 5/23/2003
I am really enjoying the story so far!

I especially like the interaction between Grissom and Catherine.

(and on a side note I liked this line, "Children never forgot promises, not even ones made by dazed hospital patients on pain killers." for some reason. I have no idea why I'm mentioning this)
cleverdistraction chapter 5 . 5/23/2003
AW! How sweet! I love this story, it's so wonderful and I think it follows the characters very well. C/G rocks! hehe! Love it, keep going!