Reviews for Recrudesce of Evangelion
XluckinekolivesX chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
This should be adapt into a radio drama..
animefan64 chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
Gaah! Update! I like this story, and you're primed for an ending of WAFFiness the likes of which are rarely seen! And a well-written one, at that. Keep up the good work.
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 10 . 3/19/2006
Hey just read 1-10. Good job. It's beem quite a long time since you even worked on this. You probalby don't even write fics anymore. But I figured you might update after I reviewed the fic. Any way great job. I hope you update.
Havock chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
great story , next chap why dont you have their mothers and touji come back or misato and kaji or someting just trying to help
StryderHiryu chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
I want you to know, that I have read countless fanfictions and that this, truly is one of the best I have ever read.

The excellent storyline, continuing after the Third Impact and showing the pain of Shinji and Asuka, being the only humans alive. The mental and physical pain.

I look forward to when you continue this..

P.S. I will add this and you to my favorites lists.
Angeluz08 chapter 10 . 3/23/2005
awesome story. Excellent plot and i like where its going. But do you know what would be more awesome.

IF YOU UPDATED IT
Tashikawa chapter 7 . 9/16/2004
I know that by now I'm behind in the reviews. You probably had tones of reviews like these earlier...but wtv.

Concerning your question, in my opinion it was kinda quick. You built the romance scene in this chapter from what you see going on inside of Shinji and Asuka, but you're not making it too clear for the readers. You did make plenty of scenes where Shinji and Asuka would talk to each other friendly and so on...but it was kinda a big step up from there lol.

Any ways, that's only my opinion. I'm perfectly fine with the story as it is!

Tashikawa chapter 5 . 9/16/2004
You shouldn't take too much advice from me, since I'm still not very well adapted to writing yet, but If you want an idea to making the scene where Asuka slices Shinji a bit more gut wrenching here is a small idea:

Try adding something like 'she felt the blade sweep through his body and felt the the bones crush underneath her sword's lust for blood, she looked up into his pale visage where he stood silently shocked for a moment before recovering, tears tried to form themselves at the back of her eyes but she couldn't cry at his for some reason...etc.'

I don't know, something like that I guess, but in due truth, it's your story and you're doing quite well with it. I'm sure you'll find a way to make it even better lol.

Tashikawa chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
Just thought I'd add this in a review. I've had the same problems when I tried to draw Asuka as well, I always find that her head seems to change in every episode of Eva, but that's probably because of all the different view points they use while making the amazing series.

Thank for the pointers!

Anyways, your story is great so far, I'm going to continue reading it!

cybersten chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
GREAT STORY its a perfect mix between romance and fiction, just like i like them!
only one thing, asuka shouldnt hold the excalibur since its a holy sword make her hold the Mysteltain, its a demon sword
supereva 01-02 chapter 10 . 5/15/2004
cmon update... dammit...update
kc chapter 10 . 12/7/2003
very well done I hpoe to see more like it in the future.
WannaKnownLee chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
Wow...I'm so glad I finally got around to reading all this...it was well worth it. This fic is...like...perfect. I'm at a loss for words of it. I am a big Shinji/Asuka fan... I really like how you had adapted to the style of the series, like how you tied in all the action and at the same time, the humorous and yet sweet interaction between Shinji and Asuka. And then how they learned to trust each other and... well, I'm rambling, forgive me. ; Anyway, it's been awhile since you've updated...I really hope you do soon. I'm not really the type to read Eva fics, but my friend reccomended this one to me. From his description, I thought it sounded a bit odd, but the minute I started reading it... how it took place directly after End of Eva...I was just...WOW. I really hope you continue this. Seriously, it's like the end of every chapter is a cliffhanger just because I wanna see more of this fic. I'm really hooked onto it... Please continue ASAP! And that OMG guy/girl/whatever was probably just pissed off because they wish they could write like you. _;
Tesla also known as God chapter 10 . 8/8/2003
Yet another fantastic story by you Z.

I look foward to an eventual conclusion and maybe even a happy ending... Hm maybe not the last part, but I s'pect it'll be interesting.

I have passed my judgement...

NICE! :-D

My job here is done, now to get the first bit of sleep in the last few millenia...
Black Robed One chapter 10 . 7/31/2003
Another very good chapter! Well, there is little more to say, except that...

...All the standard compliments for this wonderful story of yours still applies!