Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Mary Sue chapter 1 . 6/1/2010

You've been written up.
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 3 . 1/13/2009

it's good! it's really good! i might share my secret stash of yummiful cookies with you if you're lucky! and i mean REALLY lucky... it's rare for me to hand out cookies... -
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
heh... of course, only Inuyasha would get the wrong girl... - still looking good! -
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
well, i usually only stick to YYH fanfics, but i happened upon yours by chance and i thought that the description sounded interesting... so, i thought, 'why not?'

and so far, i'm glad i did! i will be moving on to the next chapter! -
The Spiked Dragon chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
It's a good story so far, I wonder what Kikyo and her mother( once she regains consciousness) will do with the kidnappers letter( hopefully in the next chapter they will). Please update soon.
aira chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Please Keep writing! Also, can you repost chapter thirtheen as I can not seem to open it.

Thanks in advance.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 14 . 8/24/2007

update soon
MikoGirlKagome chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
I love your story!
Jemzet A Heart Broken Angel chapter 14 . 3/13/2007
please i beg of you update please
Kimster44 chapter 14 . 2/25/2006
this is really good
IYGU chapter 14 . 11/30/2005
I see you havent finished this story, ad havent updated in 1 year. Can you please update? PLEASE! i mean it! Please please!UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE! ITS SO COOL!
spicychickenwingz chapter 14 . 11/30/2005
oh! kawaii! so romantic! i love romantic stories. kagz is so childish, it really suits her! lol, u betta not involve kik with inu or im going be really pissed off! gr
anime freak 318 chapter 14 . 11/14/2005
I really like this story and can't wait until you update next. I think that this story has a really good plotline and I have never come across a fanfic with the same idea. PLease update soon. Thankz.
kingleby chapter 14 . 9/18/2005
cute _
kingleby chapter 13 . 9/18/2005
lol, them two are so funny! _