Reviews for Little Bites
Happy chapter 6 . 9/30
I just love this story so much!
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/17
Cute, Hermione's parents are awful.
lateVMlover chapter 6 . 9/9
Very fun
Luzula-spicata chapter 6 . 9/9
TaylorGoldsworthy97 chapter 6 . 8/26
this was a good little read! I loved it
Loved this! Though I made the mistake of reading this without anything to snack on and it made me hungry. But other than that, this was a fun, lighthearted read.
applelam145 chapter 6 . 7/26
Loved reading this
brokenstitches chapter 6 . 7/22
Super cute and mouthwatering all at the same time haha
Fantastical.fanatic chapter 6 . 6/29
If this wasn't just a feel good time all around I don't know what is. I loved Draco luring her with treats-just adorable. Thank you for sharing!
slowest chapter 6 . 6/20
That was delightful!
tee4dree chapter 6 . 6/7
Lovely and light-hearted fic!
diamondnightskies chapter 6 . 5/26
I love the body positivity message here. It's strange but there's always an added layer of disbelief for me when reading a story with an overweight Hermione though, I mean on top of reading utter fiction in the first place (LOL), and I never realized why until reading your story! It's because Emma Watson is my default headcanon Hermione unless someone has posted a visual with their story, and she's so petite that it's hard for me to envision. Thanks for inadvertently helping me realize that! I'm wondering now who authors might envision as a curvier Hermione. Of course in your story it seems more like she's just gained some curves and her mom is really judgemental. But anyway, I loved this. Of course Draco bought all the other fucking seats! But you know, I never even once considered that possibility for some reason! I want to try all those snacks he brought, and it was a great plan...sharing in good food brings people together! I loved that their first time was in that box during a crazy snowstorm. Totally awesome.
MollyA918 chapter 1 . 5/6