Reviews for The Friday Night Hair Wash
tanyatimberwolf chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I absolutely loved it. Please write more humor and more Space Cases fics. I especially appreciated your knowledge of the characters (i.e., Andromedans' disapproval of showing any skin) and the general atmosphere of the story. If only this side of Radu had come up during the show!
flying alien chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
funy but in a sick way
Blair Rocket chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Absolutely hilarious. And that's all there is to it. Good!
Will chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
That was so funny!

More. More. More.

Loved Suzee being tied up.
Jehan's Muse chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
*dies* Oh, that's fantastic! "Sorry, Radu, but you're drowning. You've fallen face-first into the bathtub." Priceless!

Can I have Virtual Suzee? Please? I want to chain her to the wall and make her subsist entirely on bread, water and congealed tuna noodle casserole.
Mystery Machine chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Grade A smut! ::Gives double thumbs up and a cheesy smile:: Ya kinda have to be in the right frame of mind to read that sorta thing, but I enjoyed it. Although I thought making Suzee a bisexual was a little much. But I hate her too, so I can see where you were going with that. ::Grin:: And you know I hafta ask, do you have any TJ/Seth smut...or TJ/Seth anything? Sorry, it's a reflex thing. I like writing it, but I would also enjoy reading it if you have anything. Go ahead, my thunder can be stolen. No problem!

And as for fanfic plot bunnies...

Rosie: "Oh look...bunnies!"

Somehow that sound recording got stuck on my Email warning and now instead of hearing "You've got mail," I hear "Oh look, bunnies!"

Okay, back on track here. Bottom line: liked the fic. Got anymore?

~Cat
Lilah chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Write more humor. Write more Space Cases. You're doing a fantastic job so far.