Reviews for Captain Konoha
Danirodriguez1995 chapter 6 . 6/20
Please continue, the story is very good, Please don't give up, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a huge fan of this type of story and the truth is they have no comparison.
animerule64 chapter 6 . 7/15/2020
Add more chapters please
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2020
Its good to read one of the old storys again.
Beastyd22 chapter 6 . 2/16/2020
Awesome chapter man keep it up thanks.
naes151 chapter 6 . 2/16/2020
looking good so far having trouble fallowing with all the flashbacks and changes but looking forward to more
bankai777 chapter 5 . 2/16/2020
Have Naruto battle Onoki.
Willson18 chapter 4 . 2/16/2020
Thanks for the update I have been looking for this story
Thunderbird29 chapter 2 . 2/13/2020
How come someone who can defeat Minato, which probably puts him in SS-class, can be trapped so easily? Are you for real bro?
Beastyd22 chapter 3 . 2/12/2020
Awesome chapter man keep it up and keep updating to the very end. Also please update again soon as possible, this story has some serious potential to be totally please keep up the awesomeness and update again soon thanks.
bankai777 chapter 3 . 2/12/2020
Hopefully Naruto kills Danzo.
GamerX568 chapter 3 . 2/12/2020
Minato would easily have been able to defeat all of the conspirators by himself and definitely wouldn't have been caught by a self-sacrificing technique from Fugaku. Kushina, Rin, and Obito would easily have been able to defend themselves too. It's also reasonable to assume that Danzo and his root are dead because of where they went. Hanzo would never trust Danzo(if Hanzo still being the Amegakure leader was going to be your way of having Danzo still be alive) and The Ame Trio(or at least what's left of them) would definitely not let Danzo live.
Zero chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
Anko x naruto for the win
Seiryuu626 chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
Oh my god, I remembered reading this story years ago! I loved it then and so far I like where this is going. Can’t wait to see what you do with this. Thanks for bringing it back.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
Will Naruto be with Mei Terumi.
TheLightYagami chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
But I want to know where naruto for the past 12 years? Is he trap somewhere like captain america?