Reviews for Waiting

Oh! That was so cute :)

Great work

Rhr4eva
Morphox chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw that is the sweetest! I love it how harry puts his hand around her waist and then around her shoulder to help her walk! Defintly one of the cutest fics i've read in a while! :)

Thanks for writing such an amazing story!

Morphox

X
Troy chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
It was nice; not too fast; a little bit of humor. I have to say, being a Floridian, the whole concept of a sunburn is something that I can relate to very well. I liked the part where you looked back on her ealier memories, but I hate how you called it a crush. Where, in the course of six books and several hundred interviews, has J.K.R. ever called it a crush? Ginny has been "taken", "languishing in love", and "fancying", but she's never been crushing. And, just a thought:

Why does Ginny Weasley use baby powder?

I didn't think that boys often dreampt of marraige.

"Redder than red," is not a masculine statement.

Why are there flowers and butterflies on the walls of Ginny's room?

A "b" enclosed in "[" or brackets and a "/b" in more brackets around a word will make it appear bold. [b]Like this.[/b]

It really is cheesy to have characters sit there and tell a life story describing their love to another character.

Really.
xiitharn chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
very very cute.

i loved it.

the sunburn was a good idea, but i'm not quite sure if ginny is the type to go and tan..?

ah well, to each his own.

the end i didn't really appreciate..harry kissing her on the FOREHEAD?

WHAT IS THIS?

mouth, mouth, mouth!

haha.

anyway, i did like the story.

nrekic.rose chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
*gasp* I like. update or die! mwa ha ha ha ha ha! j/k. i really enjoyed your story. pleaz update soon. *puppy dog face*
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
*sighs dreamily*

FM
Talizora chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
OMG! Thats so! Sweet!

It this a one shot?

I'll look up ya L/J stories K?

If ya are update soon!
cookiegirl90 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
its great! when are you going to continue?
curiousknowitall chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
It's spelled "eavesdropping" not "ease dropping"! Get with the program people! Oh, and were those the *best* insults you could come up with?
Aster10 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Interesting start. I am very interested to see where you go with it. Please continue. I will be sure to read every bit!
Alex chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Very nice. I wish you'd write more on it though.
H/G ROCKS! YAY!
Eric chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
That was AWESOME! I loved it so much!
coolone007 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Nice and sweet
Veralidaine chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I thought it was o.k., But it definitely needs more added to it.