Reviews for Bend It Like Weasley
Marqueza chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
This last chapter has been among my tabs for several days, waiting for me to say something. I could have just favourited and moved on but I just felt that was not enough.

Thank you.

I love the infusion of sport and teamwork in the story, about how yes, politics, war, and life exist, but sports can also be used to bring people together and form bonds and explain stuff. (By 'stuff' I mean way more than I can say or put into words at the moment). I like that you were inspired by Bend It Like Beckham for this story. It really is a fantastic sports movie, not as political as some, like Offside or Invictus (which didn't have enough rugby) but it has that sports/come together as a team to do something bigger/slight romance/overcome prejudices and norms thing that I seem to really like.

Essentially, I'm just going to pretend that except for the parts where Ron, Harry, and Hermione are off destroying horcruxes (which you included in your story excellently) that this all happened in the Official Harry Potter Universe.
flykiki chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Great beginning to the story! I will keep reading on, it is becoming quite addictive
starrynacht Bas chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I've just realized that I'm reading this 10 whole years after it was started. Let me tell you, it was an honor reading this. It may sound cheesy, but honestly, I don't even ship drinny (I ship dramione) and your fic hasn't made me change my mind, but dear lord, (this is the worst run on sentence ever) I think a great deal more of drinny than I ever have. It was lovely reading this, everything was so close to the canon story, and I can't even express how much I love how it all started with a girls quidditch team and ended it life long bonds. I can't.
meisy chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
Brilliant ending to their story! I love it! Thank you so much for sticking with it for 7 years! haha
Spiral Reflection chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
Awesome story
MySoapBox chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
Thanks for this epic story. I'm glad I just found it and was able to read it over the course of two days rather than seven years. I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
I've read the whole fanfic in just two days, and I had to go to school. I just couldn't stop. I don't know if you'll see this or if you're still into fanfiction of Harry Potter, but I would just like to say that I will never forget this story. A part of me even prefers this to the last two books... I know I should feel guilty, but I love this fanfic too much to bother.
Senshi-of-Love chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
Awesome. I loved it. :)
Senshi-of-Love chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
So far . . . BEST CHAPTER EVER! XD Loved it!
jojoba77 chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
I don't know if you're still checking your reviews, but I just want to let you know that I read this story and greatly enjoyed it. I love how you made it fit some of the Deathly Hallows plot. I'm a currently a Creative Writing major in college, so I related to your author's notes. You're an excellent writer, and I have no doubt that you will publish a novel someday. Or maybe even already have :)
positivelysmashing chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
obsessed. it's hard finding good D/G stories, because the romance seem either too ill-contrived or appears out of nowhere. I love, absolutely LOVE the build-up you've given the characters. I think that's a mark of a really talented writer, actually and it's something I struggle with since I tend to write with much haste.
I hope you write more D/G stories in the future...or even D/Her, or Tom/Ginny or something! I've recently regained my interest in HP fanfiction so I'm looking forward to reading great stories such as yours out there!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
omg this story is amazing! thank you for creating this! please keep writing, and keep playing Quidditch!
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
This was fantastic! You are an amazing writer!
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
I am glad I found this after you completed it, because I would have gone mad waiting for updates.

Thank you for this.

I hope you check this now and then.

Good luck.