Reviews for Bend It Like Weasley
dianaanne chapter 22 . 4/29
I really enjoyed this story. I hope if you haven't already, you'll write up the Nundus' game bs. Puddlemere!
dianaanne chapter 7 . 4/27
Love this story! Wondering who the lucky girl might be!
Black Lagoon chapter 22 . 2/17
That was a really good story and I really enjoyed reading it ! I wish you the best for your future plans !
Juuh Malfoy chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
What a truly wonderful history! Really liked it ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/26/2016
This is one of the best fics ever! You are one amazing writer! I can't believe it took me so long to read this. What a great experience. Thanks
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
Ah! You need to fix the story's posting! It needs the lititle checkmark on the app that shows it's complete. I usually search only for complete stories, so this didn't pop up for me until someone recommended it.
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 9/15/2016
This story was brilliant. It took me a while to get past the things that were obviously AU, but I enjoyed it so much. Every time I read something like this, I desperately wish that JKR had allowed some Slytherins to overcome their issues and join the others. I loved Draco, but I do wish we had seen him wrestle with his blood purity beliefs a bit. Loved Blaise and clueless Hermione. Would really enjoy reading the story from that perspective. I loved how fiercely Blaise cared for Draco. Well done.
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
Huh. McGonagall loves,Quidditch, doesn't she? In the real books?
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
It's a little odd to me that Hagrid and Snape...when did they have time? Doesn't seem like there was much time for that to gave happened.
Kelsey441 chapter 20 . 9/14/2016
Oh, that I love you moment was quite nice.
Kelsey441 chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
You sent a gift to the Dark Lord? Oh my, that's funny!
Kelsey441 chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
Wow. Contrarily selfish and selfless. THAT is the absolute most perfect description of Harry I've ever read.
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
Ha! He watched himself in the mirror! THAT was funny!
Kelsey441 chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
I adore that Draco's ambition, a Slytherin characteristic, is what Blaise is using to help him. Perhaps people in the actual books might have done well to use something that made sense to the Slytherins to help them in the time before the war.
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
Wow. Blaise. Wow. So glad someone besides Dumbledore sees something good in Draco.
1,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »