Reviews for Bend It Like Weasley
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 9/15
Ah! You need to fix the story's posting! It needs the lititle checkmark on the app that shows it's complete. I usually search only for complete stories, so this didn't pop up for me until someone recommended it.
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 9/15
This story was brilliant. It took me a while to get past the things that were obviously AU, but I enjoyed it so much. Every time I read something like this, I desperately wish that JKR had allowed some Slytherins to overcome their issues and join the others. I loved Draco, but I do wish we had seen him wrestle with his blood purity beliefs a bit. Loved Blaise and clueless Hermione. Would really enjoy reading the story from that perspective. I loved how fiercely Blaise cared for Draco. Well done.
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 9/14
Huh. McGonagall loves,Quidditch, doesn't she? In the real books?
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 9/14
It's a little odd to me that Hagrid and Snape...when did they have time? Doesn't seem like there was much time for that to gave happened.
Kelsey441 chapter 20 . 9/14
Oh, that I love you moment was quite nice.
Kelsey441 chapter 14 . 9/12
You sent a gift to the Dark Lord? Oh my, that's funny!
Kelsey441 chapter 14 . 9/12
Wow. Contrarily selfish and selfless. THAT is the absolute most perfect description of Harry I've ever read.
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 9/11
Ha! He watched himself in the mirror! THAT was funny!
Kelsey441 chapter 11 . 9/11
I adore that Draco's ambition, a Slytherin characteristic, is what Blaise is using to help him. Perhaps people in the actual books might have done well to use something that made sense to the Slytherins to help them in the time before the war.
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 9/11
Wow. Blaise. Wow. So glad someone besides Dumbledore sees something good in Draco.
Kelsey441 chapter 2 . 9/10
I'm baffled that Hermione is better than Ginny. This is definitely AU!
SweetProserpina chapter 22 . 2/23
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Thank you so much for finishing this story and I wish you lots of luck with your original novels. You are a fantastic writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Is there any way to contact you personally? I want to translate your story to Hebrew, I think many people will want to read it!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood i am a big fan of hp that i asked my princeipel if we could start a team and we did
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2015