Reviews for Bend It Like Weasley
Mynuet chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Awesome beginning! I've got to find a way to see "Bend It Like Beckham" now, so I can endure until you update.
DriedStarDono chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Dammn...this is good!PPuleasse write more?
Spirit of the Autumn chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Heh, this is cool! I loved Bend it like Beckham, thought it kinda sux that I know how this story will end... :(
Brenda chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
interesting fic you got. Keep writting. It seems to me like you have a good plot. :)

Brenda
miss-witch chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I'm soo hooked! You HAVE to keep going! This fic is entirely original and I LOVE it!

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE update SON! Now even! As soon as you read this!
QueenOfTheRogue chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
First off, I must say I'm very impressed with this story. I was wary of it being based on "Bend it Like Beckham", not because I don't like the movie (I've seen it twice, and loved it. It helped that my best friend is Indian so that I could get some of the more subtle jokes), but because I'm extremely wary of fics based on movies in general. I decided to take a chance on your fic, after seeing who the author was (I'm rather fond of your stories) and reading the summary more closely to find that it was "inspired", not based, on the movie. And I must say that I'm glad I did. You have managed wonderfully so far to keep this story as original as possible, and I will definitely be looking out for updates. Keep your originality! It's beautiful so far!
sodabug chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
yay another fic from you, did i mention i love ur stories?

i absolutely love this movie, ive watched it loads of times, i have it on dvd and please, u have to agree with me that jonathan rhys meyers is the hottest most gorgeous guy (the accent!)

he'd make an excellent older draco in the movie world dont you think? lol

keep writing!
steph chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
very interesting story

can't wait to read Draco's reaction when Ginny asks him. and Harry and Ron's reacion when they find out...heck the whole school.

o! can't wait

update asap!
December's Girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I'm sorry u hate ur mom. anyways, on with the review, I loved it and ur right bend it like beckham was a GREAT movie (just like this is a great fic) so please post soon (like, tomorrow if u can hint hint) LOL awesome awesome awesome...
Flame chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Tha is so cool! I like it a lot.

Keep wrighting.

e-mail me when up-dated please.

Flame
Dan Breaddy chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
oh.. I didn't see that movie, it was in a town too far from mine, but your story AND it sound really good.

Although Pansy and Hermoine seem a little OOC, I guess that it's becuz they have to tolerate each other. Whatever.

Good story so far, but none of your famed wacky humor and retorts, just a few clinched responses from Herm... but, alas, I await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Ak! You can't stop! You have to keep going 'cos its too good not to continue! You HAVE to write more ( I don't order, naturally, but still... I think you get the point...)
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
GREAT chappy...can't wait 4 the next cause there WILL be a next chappy & u will continue until it is done...
Milkyweed chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
That was so good! This story has great potential as it's VERY original and your writing is perfect! Please post the next chapter REALLY soon!
Scegan chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I'm intrigued...I admit, I have not seen Bend it like Beckham, but this story seems very interesting. Quite original, too. Keep writing! I'd like to see where this goes.

I especially like the part about intolerance not being tolerated. That was good. :)
1,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 Next »