Reviews for Bend It Like Weasley
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Fantastic. This is a very creative idea and i really wish there was more of it *vainly tries to access chapter two* Ah well, keep up the great writing!
Thalia Kendall chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Being a Quidditch fanatic of an insane sort, I love the idea of this fic :)

Keep going, but remember your other fics as well XD

*am willing to offer monetary bribes, cheesecake, free martial arts lessons and/or beta services if they are all continued*

~Cheers,

Thalia~
Oniyuri2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Wow! This is way cool. I loved Bend it like Beckham and this fic is a close second. Continue writing it. i'm on the edge of my chair waiting to see how gin breaks it to draco! Areil
elenathehun chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Wow! I can see all sorts of D/G goodness in this story. I want to see the girls kick the House teams' butt! I hope you continue this..but what this with 'chronic marrow deterioration'? That doesn't sound good at all.

ZQ
Flora Fairfield chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
This one is absolutely hillarious! I can't wait to see Ginny talking to Malfoy... I really do love your fics!

Congratulations!

Flora.
Isadora chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Oh hell! This is what i'd been waiting for ever since i saw Bend It in India last summer! I'm already a massive footballer, and now its football-turned Quidditch! Draco is the perfect parallel for Joe, and i really really think this is a great idea! oh i hope u have a famous Quidditch player in the end, like they showed Beckham in the movie! I'm so unbelievably excited at the prospect of this story! Keep it awesome JT!
Flav0ftheweek chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
*squee!* lol. for a second there i thought it was gonna be ginny/blaise! glad that's not so! heh.

flav0ftheweek
lilikins chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
awesome start! i cant wait to read the next chappie. i love a good quidditch game. btw, is there going to be any hot draco goodness in this fic? hehe

tootles,

lilikins
seekerpeeker chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
What an awesome idea, and perfectly executed. Great job. Haven't been to the movie yet as it is not showing anywhere, but know the idea and love your take on it.

Lovely work!
lola chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
i am interested keep writing on all of your fics!

lola
cor chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I loved the movie, and so far I love this fic.

By the way, it's Hermione not Hermoine.
DoubleL27 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Oh, another story. I still need to get out to see "Bend it like Beckham." But anyway, it's a good stsart. I like the all girl quidditch team. I was a bit shocked to see Blaise as a boy in one of your fics, but as I've always seen
moi chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
YAY, T.E. Williams! Bravo, par excellante! Aripa, Aripa! Keep going, now deary, no more starting until you do more on this one.
Arafel2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Ilove it. but please don't forget your other fics
elcaria chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Looks like it's going to be a very interesting story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »