Reviews for Bend It Like Weasley
tulzdavampslayer chapter 21 . 3/22/2010
wow! Two giant, action filled, fanbloodytastic chapters!

So amazing. It's been such a journey! And it's almost over!

Thank you so much for sticking with this for so (so so so so) long. (God knows I never finished, like, any of mine...) It's been a magnificent ride and I shall miss it. There were many tears shed during the last two hours of reading for me!

If that novel you mentioned gets published, you better damn well let me know, 'cause I'll be buying a copy!
CezyAngel chapter 21 . 3/22/2010
i swear, reading this story is like watching an action/adventure movie - the really excellent, award-worthy kind. beyond that, there's really little else i can say about the new chapters but LOVE. what a fantastic way to bring everything to a close :)
dancingqueensillystring chapter 21 . 3/22/2010
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I can't believe this story is almost over. Its insane. This is the story that got me started on Drinny and its always going to be one of my all time favorite stories on ff. I hope you get the epilogue out soon and have yet another cool story waiting for once you finish this one. I can't wait!
Peachymom chapter 21 . 3/22/2010
Hi. I was so glad to see an update and then 2 chapters! Excellent! Enjoyed them very very much. Your ending of the war, was one I think alot of people would enjoy because well for me anyway, the books, not so much. The loss of a Weasely,for example, the books...I still detest and cry when watching a movies or even re-reading them. Yours, well...it just 'fits' for most of us I think. Still unbelieveably sad, but...

Well, I could go on, but anyway...I enjoyed both chapters and am looking forward to epilogue alot. Thanks ;D
A. Nutter chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
May I just say, Miss Jedi Tess, before I start on the review, congrats on getting into Grad School! Good on you! You got into grad school and still turned out two chapters for us? Go you! And as to the novel, you'll have to let us all know when you get it published so we can all race out and buy it :D I'll be one of the first to go out there and get it, even if I have to order it online :D

And onto the proper review... I couldn't be happier that these have been posted - so happy, in fact, that even though it is now half past four in the morning and I'm working a night shift later today, I woke up when I got the email and have been reading for an hour.

I think, somehow, I knew these emails would be important. And they were. So very important. A wonderful present.

And what a gift! TWO chapters! Not only that, but two exciting, action-filled, canonical chapters! With such well-crafted chapters (possibly two of your best ever, and I should know - your fics have been one of the few things to keep me sane on fifteen-hour night shifts. The PvsM saga lasted a whole shift, Bend It thirteen hours, The Joke's On You six hours and Sometimes I Even... a happy ten hours, and you'll never know how grateful I am to you for that. Night-security work is lonely, scary work, and your fics have been a godsend), you are spoiling us readers.

Wonderful chapters - and I can't wait for the epilogue! They're going pro - that would mean they have to give themselves a name! I can't wait to see what it is, lol. I won't even attempt to guess what it's going to be, because I know any idea I come up with will be massively outstripped by your final choice.

Thank you so much for once again proving why you're one of the best D/G writers there is, and thank you for putting two chapters out at once! I don't know -what- I would have done if I'd had to wait between chapters as action packed as that!

Eagerly anticipating the epilogue and hoping you get it out in your self-designated less than three months,

A. Nutter
njknkjnjkncfghj chapter 19 . 3/10/2010
hey, i was just wondering if you're planning to finish this-sorry to bother you, but i hate not being able to finish reading stories :) if you do i'll be the first one to read it!

~anna11
ff.net penname - A. Nutter chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
Last chapter already... I can hardly believe it! I'd often hoped it'd never end... Although I won't miss the long waits while another chapter is written, but hey, you can't rush perfection! I love this story, as I love everything you write. Thank you for an amazing seven years worth of hard work on this story alone. It's certainly been an adventure, reading the ups and downs of the Girls Quidditch team!

Quick question... Did they ever give themselves a name? Did I miss it? If not, they so should. What a way to end things - when the girls have just given themselves a name!

I just had a thought... This story was started on the 18th of May 2003... How brill would it be if you delayed the next chapter till the 18th of May 2010? Granted, we'd have to wait longer, as your bio says you're close to completion - but I'm OK with that. The amazingness of posting the last chapter exactly seven years after posting the first... Well, that trumps any wait!

Although, y'know, if you want to post it sooner... I certainly wouldn't be complaining! I'm foaming at the mouth waiting for the next chapter, here!

I hope the chapter turns out the way you want it to... Because if you like it, then we readers are sure to! I really am looking forward to it, and I know it's going to be wonderful.
Sal chapter 19 . 3/2/2010
This is such an engaging, FUN fanfic- please continue.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
awesome. Loving it. I love the way you're linking in the Deathly Hallows events!
Keladrion chapter 19 . 1/20/2010
To be concluded … when? I love this fanfic so please update. It wasn't at all what i expected so after reading the thingy about it when i was looking for gin/draco fics i never actualy read this but i decided to give it a go and it's realy good, i love the idea of it :)

Josi

P.S: please write more soon
angelmari87 chapter 19 . 1/4/2010
This is amazing. You have a true talent, and I enjoy how close to cannon it is. You are awesome!

That being said, I will now become the most annoying RL friend ever until you update again... just FYI! :)

A
Peachymom chapter 19 . 12/4/2009
Hi. Well, I found your story a couple of days ago. Sorry, I don't review right off,;) , but anyway, I really,really like it. I see you haven't updated for a bit and was wondering (and hoping!) that you would be soon.
Xx-AddictedToTwilight-xX chapter 18 . 11/24/2009
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

I noticed you last updated in August, and I'm waiting for the next update! Hurry up!
dragontwin99 chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
I've really enjoyed every chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
AMB89 chapter 19 . 11/15/2009
I love this story. I think you would already know how great it is, but I was so glad I found and read this. It's very well written and the characters are very well drawn. The quidditch scenes were the best I've read from anyone besides JK herself, and the rest of the storylines are so well thought and realistic, if you know what I mean, as in the characters actions seem plausible and its not just plot driven. I was looking for a good fic and read this in about a day and just couldn't stop. It reignited my fanfic addiction, and particular my DG love. I also was astounded and love that you've been dedicated to it for so long, I wish I found it earlier but I can't wait to read the rest!
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »