Reviews for Bend It Like Weasley
agoldenthrone chapter 19 . 10/19/2009
I've been seeing this story on a lot of favourites lists since I've started reading HP fanfiction, but I've never given it the time of day because I didn't exactly want to read a fanfic that was completely about Quidditch. However, after reading this story today I've come to the conclussion that I'm a complete idiot for not reading this sooner. This story is really amazing! Definitely headed for favourites! I really can't wait for the next chapter! :) - Em.
Ninaxoxo chapter 19 . 9/25/2009
omg that is so boss this is my fav story ! and another 1 you should become a auther and write books ! whens the nex chap comin out ?
Queen of Night chapter 19 . 9/22/2009
YAY! so excited for the next chapters! Update soon please!
whispers of magic chapter 19 . 9/4/2009
OH MY GOSH! YOU CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT make us wait forever for the next chapter! please please don't take forever for the new chappie!
OneWhoTurns chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
Best chapter yet, I think. ] By far one of my favorites - drunk people are just plain FUNNY!
OneWhoTurns chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
i have to say, i am extremely and happily impressed with your characterization of Harry. It can be a pain to always have a jealous Harry, or a hot-tempered and angsty Harry - I think that you have the balance just right. ]
sinj chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
excitement. I want to know what Snape told Ginny. And I want to know what Ginny's plan is for taking back the castle. And after that I want to know how it all ends. That's it really. Hope you update soon...
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 19 . 8/24/2009
absolutely loving this story you are an awesome author
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
This was an amazing chapter and well worth the wait! Keep writing and update soon.

-GG xo
Xx-AddictedToTwilight-xX chapter 19 . 8/16/2009

I just found your story yesterday, and I've been reading it since then. I stayed up till 3 last night reading it! The whole day today when I was supposed to be doing homework, I've been reading your story...

Your story is awesome!
Boogum chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Nice chapter. Very eager to see how this plays out.
smile chapter 19 . 8/12/2009
Even after all this time, I still love every new chapter. Please update soon!
Ezriella chapter 19 . 8/12/2009
wow! amazing! great! fabu! cant wait for more :D
awesomepossum chapter 19 . 8/11/2009
i love your story. its awesome
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 19 . 8/7/2009
SQUEE! I love it when you update, it makes my day so much better! Though I haven't seen from you in so long I actually had to do a double take when I saw this on the updated list!

What a great chapter. I love how Draco & Ginny's relationship is growing and getting stronger, it's so cute that Draco can't stand the thought of her leaving so doesn't watch her go.

You're doing a great job pulling the actual plot in with your own plot, it blends in seamlessly. I do hope that the 'To be concluded' bit doesn't mean that the sotry is coming to an end. I'll be terribly upset when it does end. Good luck for the next chapter, and please, please don't leave it as long as before!

1,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »