Reviews for Bend It Like Weasley
steph chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
very interesting story

can't wait to read Draco's reaction when Ginny asks him. and Harry and Ron's reacion when they find out...heck the whole school.

o! can't wait

update asap!
December's Girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I'm sorry u hate ur mom. anyways, on with the review, I loved it and ur right bend it like beckham was a GREAT movie (just like this is a great fic) so please post soon (like, tomorrow if u can hint hint) LOL awesome awesome awesome...
Flame chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Tha is so cool! I like it a lot.

Keep wrighting.

e-mail me when up-dated please.

Flame
Dan Breaddy chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
oh.. I didn't see that movie, it was in a town too far from mine, but your story AND it sound really good.

Although Pansy and Hermoine seem a little OOC, I guess that it's becuz they have to tolerate each other. Whatever.

Good story so far, but none of your famed wacky humor and retorts, just a few clinched responses from Herm... but, alas, I await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Ak! You can't stop! You have to keep going 'cos its too good not to continue! You HAVE to write more ( I don't order, naturally, but still... I think you get the point...)
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
GREAT chappy...can't wait 4 the next cause there WILL be a next chappy & u will continue until it is done...
Milkyweed chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
That was so good! This story has great potential as it's VERY original and your writing is perfect! Please post the next chapter REALLY soon!
Scegan chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I'm intrigued...I admit, I have not seen Bend it like Beckham, but this story seems very interesting. Quite original, too. Keep writing! I'd like to see where this goes.

I especially like the part about intolerance not being tolerated. That was good. :)
Gusha chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Right, another beginning. Keep writing.

I liked the premise. How does a new team get to participate in a legue?
Abbey Eileen chapter 7 . 11/27/2004
keep it up, i luv this! and whos blaises myst. girl...?

btw, can i borrow this, just the all-girls team, and ill make shur to credit u for the inspiration... ive just read this four times straight, saw bend it to beckham last night, and am listening to 'redneck woman' by gretchen wilson... so can i PLEASE borrow the all-girls team thing?

tink138411
Da Slashy Monster chapter 7 . 11/27/2004
I love this sotery! I'm so happy you updated. :3 But don't worry about it. I have updated one of my stories in nearly a year... Rewrites are a bitch I tell ya...

Ohh... I wonder who Blaise likes? *giggles* Anyway, love the D/G interaction. It's so real. I'd rather have fights than mindless and OOC fluff. Makes me want to burn things.

Waiting patiently till the next installment! (sp?) (I sux at speling.)
me chapter 7 . 11/27/2004