Reviews for Bend It Like Weasley
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
I've read the whole fanfic in just two days, and I had to go to school. I just couldn't stop. I don't know if you'll see this or if you're still into fanfiction of Harry Potter, but I would just like to say that I will never forget this story. A part of me even prefers this to the last two books... I know I should feel guilty, but I love this fanfic too much to bother.
C. Blackthorpe chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
Awesome. I loved it. :)
C. Blackthorpe chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
So far . . . BEST CHAPTER EVER! XD Loved it!
jojoba77 chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
I don't know if you're still checking your reviews, but I just want to let you know that I read this story and greatly enjoyed it. I love how you made it fit some of the Deathly Hallows plot. I'm a currently a Creative Writing major in college, so I related to your author's notes. You're an excellent writer, and I have no doubt that you will publish a novel someday. Or maybe even already have :)
positivelysmashing chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
obsessed. it's hard finding good D/G stories, because the romance seem either too ill-contrived or appears out of nowhere. I love, absolutely LOVE the build-up you've given the characters. I think that's a mark of a really talented writer, actually and it's something I struggle with since I tend to write with much haste.
I hope you write more D/G stories in the future...or even D/Her, or Tom/Ginny or something! I've recently regained my interest in HP fanfiction so I'm looking forward to reading great stories such as yours out there!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
omg this story is amazing! thank you for creating this! please keep writing, and keep playing Quidditch!
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
This was fantastic! You are an amazing writer!
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
I am glad I found this after you completed it, because I would have gone mad waiting for updates.

Thank you for this.

I hope you check this now and then.

Good luck.
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Ohdear. D:
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Oh my god. Harry and Pansy.

HARRY AND PANSY?

I knew something was up with Harry, but this I did not expect. Aaaand totally called it on Blaise from day one.

Also, just for the record, I am really happy that Millicent is getting so much screentime here.
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Group hugs. :[

Fantastic chapter all around.
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Ahhh, I've been waiting to see what the oh-so-suddenly-altruistic Blaise really wanted.

My bet is Hermione. But maybe that's just wishful thinking (seriously, HOW are you making me ship this?)

Also, thank god. I am so relieved to see Harry finally being Harry in this fic. I needed that.
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
I'm really having a hard time with Harry/Hermione/Ron in this chapter. Yes, there is precedent for them ignoring Hermione, but that was when they were much younger and much less close. Ron is stubborn and would certainly feel betrayed and go off like a big dumb jerk, but Harry is not quite that irrational. At the very least I'd expect to see more conflicted interaction. I know they aren't the focus of the story, but...
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
The building camaraderie you've set up here is just awesome.
I Want To Be Your Canary chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I don't think I've ever read a story that focuses so much on the Quidditch before, and I'm really enjoying it. You call this a transitional chapter, but honestly, I really liked it. Draco's being a bit more pleasant than I'd expect, but it fits the tone of the story and I'm not going to complain.
1,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »