Reviews for Piggypimples: The Return of the Sea (SEAQUEL)
Lesbiannerd107 chapter 15 . 6/30
Because there was no song this chapter idk if that was iintentional i( by lord percys will of course) shall recommend a song and that song is…*Drum rolls*I wanna be me by Domo Wilson
nicodiangelolovah chapter 15 . 7/1
honestly, I think Hermione got off the worst. she cant research any of her essays in the library, and the others can't always bring her books. Ron could just ask for food from home. and Harry has an invisabilty cloak. he can go to however many quidditch games he wants as long as he wears it.
sorry for the long review.
*bows profusely*
oh! congrats on your promotion!
ChildofAthenaCabin6 chapter 14 . 6/27
When you said Malfoy was a savage, I imagined him doing the savage dance
nicodiangelolovah chapter 14 . 6/27
*curtsies to Lord Percy* thank you my lord for this chapter. it was truly fun.
Firestorm337 chapter 14 . 6/27
Nice chapter, please update soon.
camphalfblood chapter 12 . 6/24
i kept thinking that in the final battle percy and annabeth are fighting the giants and will and Nico are in the infirmary helping madum pomfrie, jason and piper are scaring the evil wizard ma away, hazel is running around on a arion killing dark wizards and frank is changing shapes a whole bunch to help defeat the enemie... i can’t stop thinking about this.
P34n6t chapter 13 . 6/24
That literally had no happiness. I love it!

Great chapter, keep up the good work! :D

d(U)b
RT89 chapter 13 . 6/23
Just a tidbit, Dumbledore was in the quidditch stands in Harrys match against Hufflepuff in third year, he saved Harry with arresto momentum
nicodiangelolovah chapter 13 . 6/23
wow. that sucked.
but thanks for the updates! I loved them all!
Ah yes,
don't you just hate it when your friends spontaneously combust?
Le Gasp!
Percy girl at boarzits actually got a sequel!?
Just how did she manage to go back in time More Than 20 YEARS to meet and supposedly help Harry in his school years despite not having been born yet?!
P34n6t chapter 11 . 6/15
You made Leo so ffhdjsfjkjkghjsk I love it!

Great chapter, and keep up the good work! :D

hUmPtYs cOmINg! wAtCh yOuR eGGshElLs!
PercyIsOurLord chapter 1 . 6/13
Wow you are such a funny person, I wish I was as awesome, cool and amazing as you. Oh wait...
InsertRandomUncreativeNameHere chapter 10 . 6/10
I never realised how messed up Humpty Dumpty actually is...I'm past weirded out, I'm laughing like an insane person and getting weird looks. Also, you said "And extremely terrifying pen," I'm pretty sure it should have been "An," not "And".
P34n6t chapter 10 . 6/10
Great chapter! Keep up the good work! :D

I just want to say that *sniff* this story *sob* is so beautiful *sobsob* like without you *sniffle* it wouldn't be here. *sobbing intensifies*
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »