Reviews for Piggypimples: The Return of the Sea (SEAQUEL)
Firestorm337 chapter 14 . 6/27
Nice chapter, please update soon.
camphalfblood chapter 12 . 6/24
i kept thinking that in the final battle percy and annabeth are fighting the giants and will and Nico are in the infirmary helping madum pomfrie, jason and piper are scaring the evil wizard ma away, hazel is running around on a arion killing dark wizards and frank is changing shapes a whole bunch to help defeat the enemie... i can’t stop thinking about this.
P34n6t chapter 13 . 6/24
That literally had no happiness. I love it!

Great chapter, keep up the good work! :D

d(U)b
RT89 chapter 13 . 6/23
Just a tidbit, Dumbledore was in the quidditch stands in Harrys match against Hufflepuff in third year, he saved Harry with arresto momentum
nicodiangelolovah chapter 13 . 6/23
wow. that sucked.
but thanks for the updates! I loved them all!
Ah yes,
don't you just hate it when your friends spontaneously combust?
Le Gasp!
Percy girl at boarzits actually got a sequel!?
Just how did she manage to go back in time More Than 20 YEARS to meet and supposedly help Harry in his school years despite not having been born yet?!
P34n6t chapter 11 . 6/15
You made Leo so ffhdjsfjkjkghjsk I love it!

Great chapter, and keep up the good work! :D

hUmPtYs cOmINg! wAtCh yOuR eGGshElLs!
PercyIsOurLord chapter 1 . 6/13
Wow you are such a funny person, I wish I was as awesome, cool and amazing as you. Oh wait...
InsertRandomUncreativeNameHere chapter 10 . 6/10
I never realised how messed up Humpty Dumpty actually is...I'm past weirded out, I'm laughing like an insane person and getting weird looks. Also, you said "And extremely terrifying pen," I'm pretty sure it should have been "An," not "And".
P34n6t chapter 10 . 6/10
Great chapter! Keep up the good work! :D

I just want to say that *sniff* this story *sob* is so beautiful *sobsob* like without you *sniffle* it wouldn't be here. *sobbing intensifies*
Is there more?
PercabethSolangeloIsMyLife chapter 9 . 5/30
i knew it! (also in my mind being lazy is a perfectly valid excuse) ya know something, if percy did go to hogwarts in the original books the DA would probably have a much better name. i loved this chapter but about that autograph 50 bucks i think that might be a scam i won't accept it unless you bring the price to at least 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 galleons! (and about that spelling i think its exsmellyarmpits)
P34n6t chapter 8 . 5/29
Great chapter and I'm happy you're back! Keep up the good writing! :D
DorritosRBomb chapter 4 . 5/10
Do not fear, lord Percy is here
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »