Reviews for Not All Is As It Seems
emthereble chapter 27 . 2/23/2013
wow Brillant fanfic !
aruthor chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
you repeat this sentence "Harry cast a quick glance Hermione's way before focusing on his hands, and seemed to consider his answer for a longer duration of time than was necessary, for such a simple question.

"I caught the Knight Bus," he finally answered, tensely"

otherwise good job.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 27 . 7/18/2010
Whoa, I love this story!
RebeccaRoy chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
Wow, Hank is amazing in what he did.
RebeccaRoy chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
Poor Harry, I have seen dogs cry (not pretty mind you) but a crying lion? Oh and I do hope Draco gets more pain to go with what he already is suffering!
RebeccaRoy chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
I hope Draco gets expelled for what he did here.
RebeccaRoy chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Wow, Hermione is confused a bit here but she is a child still. Kahn is not evil, what he did was protect someone in his pride. His family member or pridemember was hurt, he took care of those who hurt him. Different culture different way of seeing things. Just two hundred years ago (if that) humans would have killed for a lot less.
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Okay what is Harry's form?
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Oh my this is interesting.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
What on earth is going on with Harry?
Jimbocous chapter 27 . 7/17/2009
Fascinating story. Hope you'll continue at some point
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Chapter 8 contents missing
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Just a heads-up, though it seems unlikely to matter at this point, that the contents of Chapter 4 seem to have been lost.
lipchap chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
aha, just keeps getting better

so is, deago L/Y/R Rockhilt , Gilderoy Lockhart?

or was that just something to confuse the readers?

great story,

i was just wondering, why 2 of the chapters are missing?

i had to fill in the blanks when i was reading, with the attacking ginny, most of it was just guess work, and then the chapter where harry jumped from gryfindor tower was also missing, so y'know.

lipchap chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
this is my first time reading one of your stories,

and i am very much enjoying it,

i love how you add everyone in the story in and make up new mystical creatures.

i am only guessing, but i think hermione may of though that hank is kahn as they have never been in the same room together, and the name 'Hank' has the same letters as the name 'Kahn' and Harry was saying how he thought he knew him from somewhere.

this is only guesswork, but from the name of chapter 10, i am most probably wrong :P

please write back x