Reviews for Death Can Be A Beautiful Thing
iced diamond chapter 70 . 3/1/2011
It such a shame that some of the best hellsing fanfictions (like yours) are left uncompleted. It has been years since you've last continued this amazing story, so could i ask why you've stopped? I want you to not give up an this as it is so unique in plot and imagination. I hope someday you will come back to this story and continue it.
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 17 . 9/3/2010
I like it!*claps*
Kenjirose chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
lol When you write "in his six foot tall glory" I laughed a little XD In the show he looks like he's at least 6.6 tall :D But I also have a tall family, I'm only 5.10, but my brother and aunt are 6.3 and my dad is 6.2, and I know four people who are 6.6 O.O It's so amazing seeing people who are 6.6.

Awesome first chappy :D
ann chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
well the story is good, but wel this is probably nitpicking but why are you having the characters speak in Japenese? I know the manga was created in Japan, but the story does take place in England.

Anyways sorry, i know its nitpicking, good story.
Matsumie chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
Omg! I am a HUGE fan of Alucard x Seras! And no exageration in this, this chapter made me cry tears of joy! Really! I had to go blow my nose and dry my eyes I was so happy xD wonderfull story! thank you so so so much for writing it!
Dark lady chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Where are the words for the chapters? Chapters 3-? Are not loading up?
policegirl chapter 10 . 4/26/2006
I do love a bit of action.
policegirl chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
this is such a great story! the dialoug is VERY realistic.
policegirl chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
I do believe I am in love with this story after just finishing the most recent chapter. The plot structure that goes along with thhis is wonderful and grammar and spelling is also well done
policegirl chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
aww, that is really cute. Sorry I'm not very good at writing reviews.
policegirl chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
Wow, it's such a great story. I hope he'll love her anyway, 'cause they sound so cute together.
policegirl chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
noo...must read more. Sorry I have this thing where I cannot come up with a good review. So atleast I am attempting.
policegirl chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
I really liked this chapter. It was so nice and sweet...
policegirl chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Sorry I can't leave a better review, because the more I write, the more I worry about rambling and looking stupid. Just know that I really enjoyed it and I'll definitely be on the lookout for all chapter no matter how long it takes.
policegirl chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
It's really descriptive and well written..