Reviews for Cabin Fever
Charlie757 chapter 15 . 5/27/2020
I really enjoyed your story. It seemed a bit rushed at the end, but I understand the need to complete it. Keep up the good work.
SparkyGurly227 chapter 15 . 5/26/2020
This was such a good ending! I loved it and I'm so glad they ended up not having to do long distance! Excellent work!
Savannah246810 chapter 15 . 5/25/2020
I’m sad this is the last chapter. I really enjoyed this story. I hope maybe one day you will do a sequel on this story because I would love to see what happens after this ending. Thanks for a great story!
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 15 . 5/25/2020
Glad they work it out and are together. Nice ending. Will be checking for new stories. Your writing is getting better!
SparkyGurly227 chapter 14 . 5/16/2020
That ending was literally perfect. They're going to see each other again! This is amazing!
Savannah246810 chapter 14 . 5/16/2020
I am so excited for the next chapter! Thanks for updating! Hope to see the next chapter up soon!
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 14 . 5/16/2020
That cool that they can do an album together!
SomberFilledWithSullen chapter 14 . 5/16/2020
Ahh yesss! I’m so excited for this collaboration (in more ways than one hehe)
SparkyGurly227 chapter 13 . 5/10/2020
Aww, that was quite sweet. I hope it all works out for them. Great work!
Savannah246810 chapter 13 . 5/10/2020
I can’t wait for the next chapter! This story is so good! It is my favorite. Please update soon it’s amazing!
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 13 . 5/10/2020
That was so sweet!
SparkyGurly227 chapter 12 . 5/3/2020
I liked the fact that both realised they were wrong and apologised for what they're part in it. This chapter, though quite sad, was pretty good. It was nice to see them talking about the future and being realistic about it.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/3/2020
To be honest, I feel like Austin was still being a bit harsh. I feel like his apology was only half $$ed but I do understand where he was coming from. I do agree that Ally overreacted a tad, but I feel like he should have just apologized and then give her the opportunity to do so after him and Ally could have admitted she was partially to blame on her own terms without him calling her out like he did. That’s just my personal opinion, though. I am an overly sensitive girl, so I may just be basing it on how I would feel personally if I were in Ally’s shoes.
Savannah chapter 12 . 5/3/2020
Aww poor Austin! Loved the chapter. Can wait for the next one! Please update soon!
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 12 . 5/3/2020
I understand why Ally doesn’t want a long distance relationship. It is hard to be in one when there is no goal in sight. Glad that they talked and work it out. Hopefully they find a way to be closer to each other,