Reviews for Long Drive
BloodyOsbourne chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So dramatic, I love it.
RevertedLogic chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved this! I gotta read the sequel now!
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I'm an avid JH shipper - all for the Zennie love... but I have a secret... a dirty secret xD I have this little hidden liking for JE pairing. Something about this couple seems right - like if it was another setting, or another story they could work. (in fact, I prefer Eric/Jackie then Fez/Jackie.. /) there's something about Jackie and Eric and not just for the sake of a different pairing (if that was the case, I wouldn't be so against the DH pairing)... Like if Jackie didn't end up with Hyde, I would have prefered Eric with her (but only if Donna hadn't taken him back after africa)
LovExxHaTExxSeDDie chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
so cute.
i love it.
jane chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
its ,but really good
MickStevens chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh my God this story was absolutely beautiful...
Dmik33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very Nice! It was very sweet and still romantic.
Summer Davis chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I loved it but they love eachother as friends or more? It would be cool if they kept seeing eachother cuz when he said goodbye i felt like crying i dont want it to be the end! Update it soon please!
Lady Lysistrata chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
hi, im too lazy to sign into my account, but its the same as my name here (Lady Lysistrata). anyway...that was a tad too mushy for my taste, though i LOVE eric/jackie pairings. lol.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Loved it! )
PixiePunk chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
oh oh oh oh! This moved me man...I mean moved me...dude if you would just continue this story for me that would kick ass cause I love it! And it should SO be continued...this isn't a stand alone at all...ooh the drama, ooh the triangle...ooh the hidden feelings...it's all SO good...Loved it :)
Americangirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I;m a big J/H er too but sometimes J/E is just too much fun to writ and read. Great job with the story and weaving J/H into the story. I hope you'll add more.
Lyra Vazquez chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Whoah! That was a great, shivering, dramatic, passionate, tingling your spine kind of story, I really really liked it! And I love Eric and Jackie paired off that's pretty cool! Thanks! That was great!