Reviews for Long Drive
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Yes! Jackie and Eric! Good together as friends or more! Makes me happy any way I can get it. Something about those two together just feels right. This was perfect in the angsty end. Although it just left me wanting more, gutted me when he said goodbye.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I really liked this.
BloodyOsbourne chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So dramatic, I love it.
AmbientSpaceNoise chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved this! I gotta read the sequel now!
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I'm an avid JH shipper - all for the Zennie love... but I have a secret... a dirty secret xD I have this little hidden liking for JE pairing. Something about this couple seems right - like if it was another setting, or another story they could work. (in fact, I prefer Eric/Jackie then Fez/Jackie.. /) there's something about Jackie and Eric and not just for the sake of a different pairing (if that was the case, I wouldn't be so against the DH pairing)... Like if Jackie didn't end up with Hyde, I would have prefered Eric with her (but only if Donna hadn't taken him back after africa)
LovExxHaTExxSeDDie chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
so cute.
i love it.
jane chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
its ,but really good
MickStevens chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh my God this story was absolutely beautiful...
Dmik33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very Nice! It was very sweet and still romantic.
Summer Davis chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I loved it but they love eachother as friends or more? It would be cool if they kept seeing eachother cuz when he said goodbye i felt like crying i dont want it to be the end! Update it soon please!
Lady Lysistrata chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
hi, im too lazy to sign into my account, but its the same as my name here (Lady Lysistrata). anyway...that was a tad too mushy for my taste, though i LOVE eric/jackie pairings. lol.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Loved it! )
PixiePunk chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
oh oh oh oh! This moved me man...I mean moved me...dude if you would just continue this story for me that would kick ass cause I love it! And it should SO be continued...this isn't a stand alone at all...ooh the drama, ooh the triangle...ooh the hidden feelings...it's all SO good...Loved it :)
Americangirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I;m a big J/H er too but sometimes J/E is just too much fun to writ and read. Great job with the story and weaving J/H into the story. I hope you'll add more.
Lyra Vazquez chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Whoah! That was a great, shivering, dramatic, passionate, tingling your spine kind of story, I really really liked it! And I love Eric and Jackie paired off that's pretty cool! Thanks! That was great!