Reviews for Cowgirl Edward!
Dancing Shadow chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Ok, first, this is a really good story! I would suggest not doing the line skip, though, as is kinda confuses me.

Ok, next, character.

Name- Imari Siga

Personality- Hyper, random, bi-poler, and suffers from MPD-Multipul Personality Disorder. She flickers between her normal, random, crazy self and a bloodthirsty mad woman. She can slightly control her other personality-named Nova- but not very well. Imari is not exactly what you would ca brave, accually kinda a cowered.

Looks- Her eyes are two different colors; left purple and the right teal. She wears a purple long sleeved shirt with flappy sleeves that cover her hands and only reaches her belly button. She has brown fingerless gloves, hidden by the sleeves, and also has long jeans that flare at the bottoms. She dose not wear shoes. Her hair is black and straight as a board, going down to top of ribs

Age-18

Weapon- Two black guns

Fate- Lives

Thanks a billion! I would also like for you to check out my stories and maybe leave a review, but you don't have to! Once again, thanks!
mr.spiegel chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
You started with tons of mistakes, but now, it's AMAZING! WTF have you not continue it? come on man, you had me hooked at the second chapter. I have printed your story and love it. CONTINUE OR ELSE (please)!
VashsColt45 chapter 6 . 1/6/2004
Why'd you stop? C'mon, man! Keep it goin' fer me.
akuweaselgirl chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
u better update soon man i wanna know how it ends!
LollirotInHeaven chapter 6 . 10/1/2003
E! You MUST write more!

"Yay yay" best quote ever XD
VashsRedGeranium Too lazy to sign in. x.o chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
Ish great! D Keep it up! Can't wait fer the next chapter!
Arain Rowan chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
HELLO? HELLO? IS THERE ANYONE ALIVE OUT THERE? DO YOU STILL EXIST? HELLO?
Tain Nosferatu Infernus chapter 6 . 7/6/2003
I love the Ed fics! I especially love the Spike and Ed fics! n_n

Please keep going with it and try to keep the romance thing going. ;)
Juliana Cleo chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
this is GREAT! _
Alicyn Wonderland chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
*Giggle*hic*
Parsley the Lion chapter 6 . 6/24/2003
This is brilliant! PLEASE update soon!

How was your holiday? Did ya have fun?

Anyhoo, when's Mel gonna come in? Not to rush ya or anything, I was just wondering.
DoomKitty chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
Wait a sec? No me? *sniff, sniff, tear* I'm not dead am I? Will I ever come back? JULIYA! ANYWAYZ! That was a great chapter. I'm still heartbroken! MY JULIYA! Back to the compliments: Just the thing to cure what ails me after a seemingly TREMENDOUS wait. I love those two! (Seraphim and Kitty) They're GREAT! Lol! BRING BACK JULIYA! I'VE BEEN FAITHFUL! Btw, I'm working on a backstory. It's basically Juliya's journal. I swear, it makes the whole room wanna turn black! Anywayz, keep an eye out for it. It'll be in the Cowboy Bebop section, I hope. SEE YA PEEPS!
VelvetOblivion chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
*falls over in absolute giggles*

Hehe...I almost always write angsty characters...me love bubbly nutsoid Sera! I must remember to keep her for my own use :)

Anyways, keep going! Been waiting for you to update :)
VashsRedGeranium chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
-Gasps- ME? -Asked WAY too innocently- But anyway, me love! I'll try to get mine goin'.. Blah.. x.x But hey, we've had words about these cliff hangers! XD Just givin' you a hard time, but it's great.
Airen Riarin ross chapter 6 . 6/19/2003
Arin Ross: (holds hammer over Airen Ri's head) SAY IT!

Airen Ri:(glare)

(mutter) yeah yeah

Arin Ross: (waves hammer suggestively) You were saying?

Airen Ri: I mean- thank you for being such a great author and please continue. (mutter, at Arin) evil bitch.

Arin: (Slams hammer down on Airen's head.)

Airen: Ow. (collapses)

Arin: KEEp on writing. You show promise.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »