Reviews for Absolute Divinity
ExtraterrestrialFlyingCat chapter 3 . 2/27
HEAVEN ASCENDED DIO
Kapuchinikk chapter 34 . 2/26
I really want to see more Dio vs original omaks. Thanks for chapter
superpierce chapter 34 . 2/26
great chapter
It was kinda sad that we couldn't see Hanoi Rocks' powers in game.
superpierce chapter 33 . 2/12
I'm really curious now if you will do a fgo omake set in a singularity in this timeline.
superpierce chapter 32 . 1/29
Another well done chapter
DNkru135 chapter 30 . 1/2
Great chapter and miracles was my stand too
superpierce chapter 30 . 1/1
good chapter.
HarmonyDST05 chapter 8 . 12/29/2020
I thought only other Stand Users can see Stands
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 29 . 12/21/2020
Ya, let’s keep the Lovecraftian horror spawning child happy, lest we all die the way of despair and horrors unraveled towards a screaming eternity.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 12/21/2020
That, that damn I make deserves a fucking anime form. That’s just the most brilliant and hilarious meeting between Gio and Dio!
Giuseppe chapter 29 . 12/20/2020
mmm man I hope you don't make more cameos, especially for your lectors that don't know those characters (like me, I have never see/read/heard of Lupin III besides a AMV in youtube). Also, new characters from others universe forces you to write a believable backstory. Be careful man, I like this Dio.
Ryuzaki Uchida chapter 29 . 12/19/2020
Well shit hit the fan again quite literally,aside from that Great chapter and fight Finally with kate free and that dude defeated they can go back to their business or that i would love to assume if it wasn't for that lady named vins.

Well about the omake lovely and fun retelling Thank God Dio is fast so he avoided the outer God coming out on this situation aside from that he spoil little abby on the best way possible and well sounds interesting that she wanna know about van hellsing.
superpierce chapter 29 . 12/18/2020
great chapter.
webzayne717 chapter 11 . 12/8/2020
Now that was a good reveal! Congrats, I've been keeping track of you for a while, but this is one of if not your best work.