Reviews for Rivers of the Deep
KrishO chapter 15 . 5/17/2020
Really loving the growth of this, apologies for the lack of regular review. I’m a shameless fiend I know. Your writing is inspired :) look forward to more!

On an unrelated note, I don’t understand why this fic is attracting such silly reviews - that ridiculous song review from the conveniently anon author is indeed a steaming pile of sh*t and belongs back on their lap, preferably not metaphorically haha. Maybe train Beaver to be a cheeky deliverer of dogpoop?

All jokes aside, I’m sorry that there are people on this site were never taught basic concepts such as don’t like it don’t read it and live and let live but I hope you’ve got enough positive vibes flowing your way to pay them no mind.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2020
When it said he froze I started to cry I'm not really sure why I did I just had to cry maybe I had to much inside that I wouldn't let out I couldn't I had to keep it in I miss my mom my real mom I love my stepmother but I can't call her stepmother let alone mom but I should talk to someone else then you I will someday not today tho I can't I should go to bed now

-someone who is wired hope you are ok
dom chapter 14 . 5/10/2020
What a great chapter! I love the way you write Hermione and I really enjoy the different dynamics between her and other characters. And Draco using the phone was brilliant. Looking forward to next week
bunnyobelenus chapter 14 . 5/12/2020
Not today... lol
BenedictBumbleButt chapter 14 . 5/11/2020
Oh I love it! I think Pansy and Hermione as friends, which I hope they will be, will be quite the formidable pair. This story really is like non other, just as all your stories are, I love it. I'm so happy Hermione is on her way to recovery, even if just getting out of bed and attending her rec class. But going home! That'a a huge step, (if maybe orchestrated by her mother) still wonderful! I adore this, and I cannot wait for more interaction between Draco and Hermione! And Charlie! Looks like Pansy has some interest, what could happen there? Very exciting!
Happy Mothers Day!
SweetSwizzle614 chapter 14 . 5/10/2020
Oh yay! Some real interaction between HD! Happy dance!
LadyKatetheGreat chapter 8 . 5/10/2020
Voyage of the Dawn Treader is my favorite too! It certainly doesn’t get the attention it deserves, but it’s the best! I’m loving this story.
CoquetteKitten chapter 14 . 5/10/2020
I’m prepared to own that Badger may be my favorite character in this fic.
BenedictBumbleButt chapter 13 . 5/5/2020
You're so lovely! I'd be terribly overjoyed if my silly little reviews brought you any amount of happiness! The Grangers are so sweet helping Draco acclimate and teaching him about muggle things, I love it! And the fuzzy teeth thing, oh my goodness, I never really considered them not having toothbrushes, but of course! It was hilarious. I'm growing more and more concerned for Narcissa! What is Lucius?! Ahh! And the wand! Her wand! That breaks my heart! But I'm sure she'll figure it out, with the help of Sirius it looks like? How exciting! I'm so looking forward to the first visit home that Hermione makes, I'm sure that will be a very fun chapter, but of course I look forward to all the chapters.
Wishing you simply the best,
SweetSwizzle614 chapter 13 . 5/3/2020
hmm... interesting
KrishO chapter 12 . 4/26/2020
Ohhh interesting! I've never read a Charlie that isn't written positively... And a curious development for him to stroll in from Romania (?!)

Loved the humanity of Pansy and Daphne and glimpsing the uphill battles of their lives. The way Pansy still gets a reaction out of Hermione which maybe jars her back into her old self a little for a moment or two... And a Minerva at the end of her tether! I really wasn't expecting that! I liked the contrast with the tea scene though. Missed Draco-Grangwr house interactions and can't wait for more! If only I could steal your brain... Itd probably be easier than steeling myself to the patience of waiting each week xD pun fully intended. (No pressure intended though, just eagerness)
BenedictBumbleButt chapter 11 . 4/24/2020
The contrast between Dr. Granger and Ed is just, delightful. I'm sure Draco will be all loved up on that dog in no time. I'm just terribly excited about every interaction Draco has with the Grangers, the dynamic is just terribly fun! I can't wait to see how this story progresses!
Have a lovely weekend,
BenedictBumbleButt chapter 10 . 4/24/2020
Oh the end of this chapter has torn my heart out. I love Ed Granger so much, you've truly split Hermiones passion into two amazing characters that make up her parents. I cannot wait to see more interactions between the Grangers and Draco! What did Harry say to Hermione! I hope we get to hear about that, my mind is racing! I love love love this new story!
Much adoration,
BenedictBumbleButt chapter 8 . 4/24/2020
Oh my oh my. Poor Susan, I'm sure Hermione will mend that when the time comes, hurt people oft feel better by hurting others, but it seems Susan is stong enough to understand that. Oh I'm just dying to see Hermione and Dracos reaction to where Draco will be staying over the summer months. And I cannot wait for Hermiones parents to fall in love with this broken, well-mannered boy. Oh Harry, please keep trying to intervene, and help Hermione with everything. Even his presence seems to sooth her a bit. I'm excited to see this next chapter, what drama will ensue, but I need to take a cleaning break! I've purchased an electric organ (because I'm a crazy person) that needs some serious dusting and care. I'll be back shortly!
Your stories are never-ending escapism for me, I appreciate it,
BenedictBumbleButt chapter 7 . 4/24/2020
Oh this story is darling. I love the way you write your strong, independent, cunning women; Narcissa, Minerva, and Hestia are just lovely. Percy had no idea what was coming to him. And Draco and Narcissas sweet little reunion was touching, I'm sure they've missed each other terribly, I've always seen Draco as a mummys boy and love when he is portrayed that way. Do we get to see Narcissa meet the Grangers? I'm sure they would be worthy intellectual adversaries! As to your note at the beginning of the chapter, Dracos sad demeanor and Hermiones anger make perfect sense to me in their healing process, and it came across very clearly that it is caused by trauma. Everyone deals with it differently and I believe their emotions suit perfectly to this incredible story. Oh how I would adore picking your brain about your writing process over gin and tonics (though I'm more of a wine girl!).
Wishing you the best,