Reviews for The Bloodstained Hero
WHERES THE REST PLEASE I NEED MORE
Innamorat0 chapter 8 . 3/23
Midoriya for a guy who killed multiple gods hes struggling to kill something thats infinitely more easier than a boss in Yharnam. For the lack of a better term, Midoriya is very very weak than he should be.
Killerpickle chapter 8 . 3/18
I know this story was abandoned but why is Izuku so 'weak' if you get what I mean as he is an old one if very young so he should be a lot stronger all things considered and not reaallly need to rely on doping up during fights lol...
Jamerz06 chapter 21 . 2/15
Can't wait to see the next chapter
I kinda want to see what happened if Izuku use the line where he refer Bakougo's suicide baiting and he took it
edoabb chapter 2 . 1/30
In a society like Japan, Izuku should put off and be rebuked by many people with the familiarity he's showing to Aizawa, acting like peers instead of a superior. It may be normal for Izuku who had an otherworldly experience, and even Aizawa may let it go, but it's strange, would be seen strangely, and may actually irritate Aizawa after a while.

Because while in MHA students act like they know best and often ignore orders from teachers or act in a disrespectful manner, there is always an underlying respect and behaviour they take towards adults and seniors.
dariofort chapter 1 . 12/14/2023
I am going to get super nerdy with this but if Izuko was close to Maria, he should be more recelous of using weapons that canalize blood
Jujugol chapter 1 . 11/16/2023
Don't get me wrong, i just think that Momo Y. should deserves more appears in the summary than Ochaku U., as the former had a more relevant role in the plot than the latter, at least until the point that reached the story yet.

But if you have some particular reason to put Ochaku U. in the summary, then keep the information intact, after all, this is your story, i just was giving some suggestion after did some analysis about the characters in the story.
Jujugol chapter 21 . 11/9/2023
Regarding to the summary of the story, i think that if you come back someday to continues the story, you should updated it and get rid Ochako U. and changes it for Momo Y.

Because after read the story until the last chapter, Ochako barely had a little screentime in the story, adding that she don't even had any dialogue in the plot, nor interacted with Izuku. And her most notable role was be injured by a shark villain, leaving her role in the story reduced like a minor character.

In contrast, Momo was who had a more notable role in the story, as she was taken under the wing of Izuku after that she accidentally killed one of the villains during the assault of the League of Villains, turning her in his apprentice, to helps Momo to hones her quirk and trains her to wields different kind of weapons, to allows Momo be capable to uses her powers in a more effective way, without causes unnecessary damages, nor endanger lives accidentally. Showing that Momo has a more important role in the story, making her a notable character in the plot.

Meaning that Momo Y. should be written in the summary of the story, than Ochako U.
Nightmare Omega chapter 4 . 10/31/2023
I wanna make this comment for anyone who decides to complain about Izuku's loss. The Hunter is used to killing not sparing. He can't just kill them and get away with it
Johnthekind chapter 21 . 10/14/2023
Indefinite hitius sucks
Good story regardless after all it's hard to find good crossovers with bloodborne.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2023
love this series i hope you pick this back up some day
Sandaime Hokage chapter 21 . 9/23/2023
Great fic so far, looking forward to reading more
Londen reverse chapter 3 . 9/20/2023
I still haven’t find a better fanfic about this any ideas
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2023