Reviews for The Bloodstained Hero
GiantPsychoGecko chapter 20 . 6/20/2021
The only reason bakugo wins against Iida in any fight, fanfic or otherwise is Anime Rival Logic. I see nothing wrong here.
Haloman711 chapter 20 . 6/20/2021
thank you so much for updating! this has been my favorite story on this site since I first read it and I'm really glad you updated!
Senyrion chapter 19 . 6/19/2021
Amazing fic, idea and execution are very well thought out, and the blooborne side is given justice. Third time I read it and I can't get enough, please update soon, it really deserves it. Favorite detail is the burnt notebook, of course he kept it in yharnam, it just fits with the setting so well. Pls keep it up!
Cantstopreadingpleasehelpmeh chapter 5 . 6/5/2021
I really hope you update this again I cant wait to see more of how people react to izukus changes.
zirnitradandm chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
it always feels like a big fuck you when you drop something without ever telling us whats up, then going ahead to work on other shit youll probably drop too, this is the first time ive unfollowed and unfavorited something, but if i cant trust an author to atleast let us know whats going on then theres no point in holding out hope for your stories
linkhyrule5 chapter 11 . 5/24/2021
... Man.

There are probably worse ideas for a guy with a Quirk based around exerting supernatural influence through the ingestion of blood than "drinking the blood of a Hunter pale enough to see the Moon Presence", but damn if I can think of any.
AjaxTyran chapter 15 . 5/12/2021
Kirk Hammer! My second favorite, only to Ludwig's Holy Blade.
Pogs21 chapter 19 . 5/11/2021
Maor plz
RedKnight21 chapter 2 . 5/9/2021
So Izuku has access to all the hunter weapon and tools? That's definitely going to make things interesting! Hope we get to see the Steak Driver, that's a personal favorite weapon of mine. It might not be the most practical weapon or the most efficient, but you got to love that one hit kill power!
RedKnight21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2021
I haven't read this yet but I really wonder what Izuku's weapon is going to be. Will it be a starter weapon, the old hunter's scythe, the moonlight blade, or the blood katana?
bigcarbs chapter 19 . 5/5/2021
I re-read the story 3 times already and Im still surprise of how the characters react. The different views on each character's thoughts and views was a nice implementatione. The scene I like the most were the blood and gore of Izuku's battles but Im also interested in the other characters matches as well. I hope you can post the next chapter when you can.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 19 . 4/26/2021
An interesting story, I enjoyed reading it. I hope that Izuku can bring The Doll to his world, even if only an hour at a time. I think Inko would love meeting her and would thank her for taking care of Izuku.
DetectivePhantom chapter 19 . 4/25/2021
Another great chapter as always, keep up the awesome work. This story is quite possibly my favorite MHA fanfic and I love reading it. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter as always.
455 chapter 19 . 4/20/2021
Man, if you stop it here.. I'll be crying blood! Hell, I might be off to say this, but I love the violence!
455 chapter 7 . 4/19/2021
Bloodbaths and gore, real action, well-written conceptual horror! You've just became my favorite author right now!
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »