Reviews for I am Here
Ardentlyadmired chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
Oh this was just lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
Awww. So very sweet!
suzscribbles chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
This was so lovely! Emotional, romantic, satisfying. What a Valentine. Who could resist that?
Latarra chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
Very sweet.
G chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Very fluffy cute story need more!
KitMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Thank you for this sweet story.

I hope you are doing well and staying safe.
Jen chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
Aww all the warm fuzzies, loved this so much.
Elezzra chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
This letter is wow. There aren’t eloquent words that express how it’s so powerful and yearning.
MelCrooks chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
Oh, my! I absolutely loved this. Beautiful.
hiei29 chapter 1 . 3/3/2020
I love the letter
neverest chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
Wow those words of love and promise. So deep. so wow. thank you for sharing.
Acantha Rayne Oak-Moon chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
You big old romantic softie you. Haha! I didn't find this direct from your profile but in the listings on Hermione romance stories. I didn't even know about this one. It was a charming little surprise on my day.

I love how there was literally a cast of two... just Sev and HG... the hall of students and other teachers were just 'extras'. The fact that there was no Harry and Ron around to subvert the course of happiness and true love made the whole thing feel like a dream.

I've always found the 'they liked each other all along' concept an easy one to believe. He recognised that she was actually as intelligent as everyone believed; she fell for his voice and sacrifice, sympathetic toward his past and struggles. So precious that she made her move on Valentines.

The letter got me in tears at the end. So beautiful. And the wording felt like something out of an nineteenth century work of literature by Jane Austen or a Bronte. Timeless yet stunningly set in another time.

The empathic pearl was a cool little bit of magic. Ingenious really. Kudos on the sappy happy ending.

Love and Blessings
Moon x
teishamarie chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
Beautiful!
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
What a wonderful valentines story!
fly-flap chapter 1 . 2/18/2020
This is such a sweet and poetic story. Just wonderfull! Really :)