Reviews for Paradoxial Padawan
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
Great story! I highly enjoyed all the twists you threw into the storyline. However, if you pull Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon from the past, how could the future ever survive them not living in the past? The future is comprised of events caused by the past after all.
T chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
I would love to see more Ben and Qui-Gon in the future!
T chapter 12 . 5/7/2010
I think a sequel would be awesome. Who is Obi wan's apprentice? Is it Luke?
nick012000 chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
Nice story. I hope you write a sequel. The ripple effects of having Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in the NJO would be interesting to see.
rimera chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
omg... this was too funny! I loved it!
starwars rocks chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very interesting and deep story - I enjoyed it very much.
Reading4soul chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
Stumbled upon this story and had to read in in one go! :) Poor Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, it's so harsh on them. Intersting plot though. Leaves space for a sequel. ;)
TorontoBatFan chapter 12 . 8/13/2005
Wow.

I found this story tonight and read through it.

It was quite well done, even if the time paradoxes make the head spin.

I must agree that the last chapter could have been played out a little more. Personally, I think this fic is screaming for a sequel. It would be interesting to see how Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon adjust to their new lives. Not only do the Jedi have new roles for them to cope with, but there is no longer the rule against attachments.
Vivid Butterfly chapter 12 . 6/5/2005
Wow.

That was a fun read. Unique idea, I liked it.
Phoenix Flight chapter 12 . 11/1/2003
Wow! I was wondering how you could possibly resolve that! Nice solution.

Thanks for writing this! I'm sad that it's done!
For You Blue chapter 12 . 10/13/2003
Congradulations and thank-you for a great ending to an interesting short story, well done.
Trinity Day chapter 12 . 10/7/2003
Huh. The ending seemed just a bit too pat and abrupt. If you had expanded it, even to another chapter, I think it wouldn't seem so forced. But other than that, I enjoyed this story.
Anaika chapter 12 . 10/7/2003
I've really enjoyed this story and I'm glade you found a happy ending to it. And I'm sorry to hear about your dog.
For You Blue chapter 11 . 8/26/2003
Ha Ha, absolutely brilliant. Wonderful and any other word to discribe a story well done, including well done and please continue
Anaika Skywalker chapter 11 . 8/26/2003
This is becoming so good, more please. I'm dying to know what happens. From a certain point of view, of course.