Reviews for A Misguided Mistake
DCTX chapter 11 . 7/21
A great story - I hope more chapters are to come!
Kygreylady chapter 11 . 6/5
I am enjoying this very much. I hope you finish. I have finished one up myself, so I know how life intrudes.
I just found you recently and have read all of your North and South...and it is all AMAZING!

This story has me totally hooked. I love that John is totally in love with Margaret...but we keep seeing strong, bold Thornton struggle with his own feelings of inadequacy. I hope Margaret completely convinces him of just how much she loves him (once she figures it out herself) ...but also of just how much she respects him and sees him as inferior to no man.

I also love seeing Margaret seem to struggle with recognizing love and passion. She's been sheltered and taught to expect a certain kind of man (maybe a Lennox type...or one like her father at least), and someone like Thornton is so different in every way. She's also seen love as more gentle and familial ...so this fierce love that seems to be growing, plus the passion and desire you've inserted seem to be a total surprise to her whole upbringing. I'm excited to see her try to figure it all out!

Thanks for writing!
luvluvharrypotter chapter 11 . 4/7
oooh what a good turn, I'm kindof surprised she told him but then how could she not. hope you update soon I'm curious how theyll finally resolve things when Margaret keeps stalling
Kss chapter 11 . 4/6
So happy she finally confided in John and so happy we got an update. Always looking to see one so was pleasantly surprised.
100recycled chapter 11 . 4/6
I started reading it from the beginning up to the new chapter again, because I didn't remember it well enough. Very nice! I like the new chapter and it fits perfectly with the atmosphere the story had up to this.
roses0002 chapter 11 . 4/5
This was a great chapter! Thank you for the update. I'm glad there are no secrets between John and Margaret now.
cziwonapa chapter 11 . 4/5
O boże, nawet nie wiesz jak mi brakowało aktualizacji. Bardzo się cieszę że pojawił się nowy rozdział, bezpośredniość którą przedstawiasz jest tak rewelacyjna że nie mogę się doczekać kontynuacji :D
Honestly, I don't see why she wouldn't just marry him.
joyannahamsterovic chapter 11 . 4/4
That was intense! I enjoyed it a lot. We've got some communication happening! But why is she not even a bit angry that he believed the worst of her?
Musing-and-Music chapter 11 . 4/4
Thank you for this chapter! it was a good one, and I love to see how Margaret and John's relationship is evolving
Of course she wouldn’t marry him on the spot. but she will, eventually

happy Easter!
ECM85 chapter 11 . 4/4
I'm so happy Margaret told the truth, I was worried she wouldn't. This is such an interesting "what if" story. Can't wait for more!
mariantoinette1 chapter 11 . 4/4
Their attraction and pull to each other is so powerful.
29Jenika2 chapter 11 . 4/4
Can't wait for the next chapter
sari18 chapter 11 . 4/4
Wow this is exciting. Thank you. Please update. Stay safe.