Reviews for headshot
Birdsaesthetic chapter 3 . 8/5
I’m only at chapter 3, but God this fic is so heartbreakingly beautiful. It’s sad. It’s full of hope. It’s realistic. It’s moving! I’m so glad I stumbled upon it.
Thai777333 chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
You did an excellent job of bridging the gaps. Although I think there was a deconstruction of the characters in S5 and I don't agree with Jane's "suicide". They always showed us a character who clung to life and knew how to reinvent herself . It was very painful to see her get into that tangle of guilt and depression, culminating in self-aggression. If you publishes that painful last episode, I will certainly read it. Congratulations on your talent, you are a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2020
I always loved that moment when Kurt keeps saying I Love You to Jane as he practically hugs her so tight and lifts her up off of her feet that she has to hang on! Thanks for recalling it again in this chapter! And all of this loving because she makes him steak and brownies! So good!
Blindspot-overwatch chapter 7 . 3/29/2020
That was a great fic look forward any new ones
brbl56 chapter 7 . 3/28/2020
Sigh! What a great ending after all the hurt and angst. Love this couple and how they love each other. You did portrait them right on point.
lurkingwhump chapter 7 . 3/28/2020
Oh, Jane. I think that problem of hers is very true to character, as are people’s suggestions. Rich as a relationship muse, lol. And that is so Kurt, thinking he hasn’t done enough for Jane. He just loves her so much it makes my heart hurt. That sentence about seeing her healed being his reward describes him perfectly. Thank you for writing this fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2020
Bravo! Love the love between Jane and Kurt! This isn’t the end of your chapters is it? Hope not. Ready for more.
Spiigrl chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
Awwwww, I’m in awe of this adorable couple, please be ok Jane.
lurkingwhump chapter 6 . 3/21/2020
Ohh, ANGST! Poor Kurt, worried sick. But damn, what Jane said that was a very, very harsh thing to say. And still, sadly very much like her when she feels cornered. I’m sure that wounded Kurt, deeply. But he just loves her too much. Still, it breaks my heart that Jane asks how can he still love her. Even still the wounds caused by Shepherd linger, thinking that she doesn't deserve to be loved, or that his love is transactional, a bargaining chip like it must have been with Shepherd. But thankfully, Kurt is as far from it as possible.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2020
Jane is stubborn but so is Kurt. Thank goodness they love each other deeply in sickness and in health. Otherwise, the fight explosion between them would be catastrophic! Good job with this chapter!
lurkingwhump chapter 5 . 3/13/2020
Oh, my heart. This chapter made my hear melt. Oh Jane, Kurt is not angry at you or wanting to argue, he’s worried. It’s heartbreaking to see her blame herself. And Kurt, bless his heart, is so hard trying to give her space. But she needs him, and she deserves to let her guard down.
lurkingwhump chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
Oh, Jane. She’s so stubborn it’s bad for her. It’s been days, something like that can take weeks to heal from. I was worried there that she’s going to collapse on her way back! It’s so sad that she thinks that hiding things works. In her own way she wants to protect him. Lying just makes it worse! And Kurt...oh, my heart breaks when he blames himself. Jane needs to allow herself to be vulnerable, and let her body heal. And let herself lean on Kurt.
eblonde chapter 3 . 2/29/2020
I do love this fic. I'm a sucker for this much angst and TLC. Will she end up having to go back to the hospital? Cant wait to find out if the shit hits the fan again! Great work!
lurkingwhump chapter 3 . 2/29/2020
Oh, Jane. You’re not pathetic, you have a skull fracture! Breaks my heart that she can’t sleep. And snapping at Kurt... very realistic. But he’d do anything for his wife. You can feel his concern and anguish. This fic is so good.
lurkingwhump chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Oh, I love this chapter so, so much. Kurt being so worried he doesn’t notice her at first. Poor Jane, she must be miserable. I laughed at the mention about Kurt signing himself out, very true. You could feel the panic of both when the doc mentioned the seizures and vision loss. Waaaaayyy too close to home. Love the unspoken communication between them. I feel like I can’t wait a week!