Reviews for Change and Cherry Blossoms
CelticLadyLynn236 chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
You have to update this story. You updated in 2003 and here it is 2005, UPDATE THIS STORY. Dare I say more. This story is getting way too good to stop at this point of the climax.
Tobi Keers chapter 6 . 11/12/2004
This is good story...however, I'm confused as to why Kagome gets so freaked out. Sure, she changed a lot, but isn't it a good thing? the part about her family accepting her gave me a better understanding of this, but I'm still confused. And did Inu know at the beginning? I remember his saying suddenly that he's sorry or worried about her, and then they're suddenly very close. It seems as if he knows what's going on, but then later he doesn't.

On another note, I've noticed that you seem to weigh things differently than other authors. I don't know if you are doing this intentionally or not, but it seems as you are putting more emphasis on the things that not many other authors do. I know your goal is to be different, and I really applaud that. However, whether or not the other authors emphasize certain elements isn't as important as whether this is really important to YOUR story. (I'd do italics because it doesn't look as mean, but I can't...) Some things shouldn't just be mired in their surroundings so that readers have to dig around to make them surface. And yay! I learned nominals so I can understand more in Japanese! Go me! (I still love hearing the tidbits of jap from the gang).

And how far have you seen the series/read the manga? If you don't know that much, I can tell you stuff, or go to some Inu web sites:

This'll give you episode summaries...but I may be able to summarize plot and stuff.

Ear tweak is really good...she has some REALLY nice artwork, and lots of humor, as well as this thing for Kappei (Inu's japanese voice)

Keep up the good work! I want to see you improve too .

-Tobi
Ekuryua chapter 6 . 1/1/2004
It was good but... could you tell me what the Japenese words mean?
sassylee chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
*gasp* short and to the point
NekeNeke chapter 6 . 10/30/2003
I really like your story, though I always pictured the markings more ceremoniously, though I'm sure it being quick is positive right now.

Oh, also :J'adore!
soMesmerizeMe chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
Aw, that was such a cute story _-
Priest chapter 6 . 8/15/2003
interesting i look forward to the next chapter. keep up the good work Ja-ne (_)
lightening-hellcat chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
I realy love your story, it's so ifferent and new!* keep it up asnd UPDATE AGAIN SOOn!1

lil-demon-nightmare
SailorKagome chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
Cool, Kagur's being nice... Love this chapter!
Kage Koutetsu Yume chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
I don't really think that Seshy will kill Kagome,

cause didn't that little voice say that Kagome was really strong?

Any way this is a good chapter.

Ja ne!
WaterG914 chapter 6 . 8/12/2003
PLEASE UPDATE, it's good!

Ja ne
emerald dragon hanyou chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
lol. i DID like your chapy. it was really good. and even though inu is WAY ooc, i agree with him. sesshie deserved 2 b taught a lesson. i was wondering...do u like sesshie? cause

ive got 46 more clones of im i HAVE 2 get rid of. *sigh* if u do, then if i can ever find this story again, i'll give u 1. no kidding. i NEED 2 get rid of these guys. THEYRE DRIVING ME CRAZY!

sesshie: what do u mean WERE driving U crazy bitch? me:uh heh, dont mind him. *meanwhile stuffing sesshie clone in 2 bag with the rest of him* update soon, k? till then,ja ne!
Priest chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
this is a good chapter, i eagerly await the next. Ja-ne (_)
WaterG914 chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Cool, hope you update soon!
Zero chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
I've been reading the whole few chapters and waiting for the last one to make a reveiw. it seems alright overall, but i think that it is more of a pg, than a pg-13 but whatever your decision not mine. it would be cool if you kinda made Sesshomaru come back with more power and have a big fight scene or something. i don't think that it would be too much of a problem if Kagome stayed with her new powers.

Maybe more Inu/Kag?