Reviews for Metamorphose
Bel.29 chapter 12 . 11/2/2020
Love this! Can’t wait to read more
darlindarlene chapter 12 . 8/21/2020
I read Never Let Me Go and then came here while waiting for more chapter updates hehe I hope you update this one too! I'm now emotionally invested in both stories cause you write them so well haha
Zuzukata lol chapter 12 . 8/10/2020
PLEASE UPDATE BOTH STORIES ON YOUR ACCOUT THEY ARE AMAZING
Southernbelle0718 chapter 12 . 7/12/2020
Oooh when is Katara going to figure out who the Blue Spirit is?!
rach12901 chapter 12 . 6/16/2020
I really like Never Let Me Go so I decided to read this story. It’s great as well. The Bluetara scene did not feel forced at all, it felt natural. But I’m waiting for Zuko to reveal himself and join up with the Gaang. I do appreciate him helping them from the shadows though.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2020
Bluetara is cute but I want Katara to know that he’s Zuko.
LyannaSaphira.Torchwood chapter 12 . 6/13/2020
Love this story! Update soon
Surelybystarlight chapter 12 . 6/8/2020
Also love this fic, hope you post more ️
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2020
You deserve a lot more reviews. This is a great story. The characters feel very IC even if the events are different from canon.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2020
This is such an amazing story. I love how you are truly taking us on a journey and expanding the Avatar universe. You deserve thousands upon thousands of reviews for this. I’ve read a lot of Zutara fanfiction and it’s been difficult to find new and good IC fics on . Thank you for writing this story and please continue.
urracabonita chapter 12 . 6/5/2020
I love a slow burn. It's the best lol. How on earth was Kaatang ever a thing? I started watching Avatar again and I get so grossed out by their romance. What teenage girl would ever have a crush on a kid? Girls mature so much faster besides. Thanks for the uodate! I'll be following this fic from now on.
urracabonita chapter 8 . 6/5/2020
I can't tell you how glad I am that you are writing a lot more right now because of the pandemic! okay, that might be more than a little selfish of me... your story helps us forget about all the rest that's going on. and for that I thank you. thank you so much!
urracabonita chapter 10 . 6/5/2020
You keep joking about Miku but I really like her character a lot! I am really digging the shamanism and spirit world thing.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2020
I’m here for sexually deviant Zuko and future Zutara smut. I can’t wait for Katara and the Gaang to learn that Zuko has been helping them.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2020
I like the Bluetara interaction but I want more Zutara lol. Really great blending of canon with your own ideas. I’m a big fan of this story and your other story so please keep it up.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »