Reviews for Hiding
TriciaHearMeRoar chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I've read this so many times you have no idea! Sorry for not reviewing. But this story is amazing... it should actually be in the show.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
The ending was the best! I love this story, so cute!
DemonSlayingChick chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was a good story I loved it.

-Demon Slaying Chick-
Kaoli water goddess chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Kawaii! I loved it! You should have a sequel to it; I love reading family fics with the two of them.
RavenHeart777 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
love it! it's so cute-sexy/serious and then the end just makes me laugh! great job :D
Sarga chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Very sweet. I like the way Sango's thoughts bring the whole thing together at the end.
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I loved this little one-shot, it was touching in a mushy way. I'm a big fan of the Miroku/Sango pairing, in fact they're probably my favorite anime pairing ever. Mainly because you know that not only are they perfect together, but that they end up together as well.

I agree with Miroku, Sango should've had more faith and sense enough to trust that Miroku wouldn't turn away from her just because she was pregnant. All that worrying she did and the stress she put him through was unnecessary. But atleast they made up in the end!
sum person chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
beautiful...BRAVO! THAT WAS SO UH...KAWAII! MAN UR KOOL! good story _
Aki-Enjeru chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
update
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
*applause, standing ovation*

That was so adorably cute! I loved it! What an awesome fic! I was wondering myself what Miroku did this time to piss Sango off again! But then I got relieved when she finally opened up!

I ESPECIALLY loved when Miroku got intimate with Sango with the "I'm a man and you're a woman" speech! I LOVED that! And nice touch with the ending! Miroku can never get enough of Sango's butt! Makes me wonder about his kid if he has a daughter! HAHA!
bandwitch chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
That's so cute! Fluff. . . MirSan. . . Good combo!
rosenkron chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I love this. The way Miroku is able to read Sango so well, yet he wants to comfort her is just great. I love the way he asures her of his love and even teases her about her anxiety. Great fic!
Vilja chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
It's beautiful. As yours tend to be. I like it when Miroku's sweet.
Thanks for wrighting.
NoOdLeZ chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
AW! . i LOVE this pairing! theyre just too cute! _ and them married...AW! lol, i feela ll warm and fuzzy inside! haha, hope ur enjoying all the reviews! i love writing em! keep writing, i love eveything ive read so far!
"Where are those hands of yours going?" HAHAHAHA LOVE THE ENDING QUOTE! i can just see an episode of the anime ending like that, hahahaha!
~NoodLeZ~
Sugahsweet chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
aw! it's so sweet! this fanfic was great!