Reviews for The Wingman
Not one of your best stories but still ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING
JustAReader chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
You made me cried. (,:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
harry meet sally. sally, harry.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
Adorable story! Great work! :D
strawberryy2345 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
this was relaly cute, relaly cute and fluffy. and nice to see a fic where they are best friends, not enemies! always refreshing to find those!
blondewivbrains chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
i really like this story and i have read it quite a few times but i thought you said lily's birthday was in march or something?
Caterina Sforza chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
AMAZING! and totally sweet!
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 10 . 7/1/2007
Aww, that was amazing! Yay for fics that come full circle and all that. I have to say, there aren't nearly enough fics with James and Lily as friends, most of them are love/hate fics. So this was a very welcome change! Well done :)

Runa
fannin chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
HOW DRE YOU!

now look, you've made me cry...seven teardrops; guiness books, here i come.

sniff

it's a personal record, don't laugh
fannin chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
last chappy, i thought that was ALL ::looks heavenwards in gratitude::

phew.

fyi, you have a very captivatin style, and i like your smart wit (atta girl)

this is like the meg ryan movie, cept billy crystal was borderline heartless sometimes...sorry for rantin!
Leah chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
well you probably haven't gotten one of these for this story for a while... or just a review for a while [because i'll have to check up on my facts, but you haven't been on for a year or two,have you? or are you reading this and laughing? i digress] but this story is so cute. the "i don't care for gold, but i do like diamonds" reminds me of breakfast at tiffanys [incidentally, my favorite movie..] anyhow, i absolutely love your stile of writing. i don't like this story quite as much as "stalking lily evans" [a personal favorite] but regardless, vvery good story. i hope you come out withsomething new soon, and if your done with fanfiction, i'd be very sad to see you go.

cheers,

lia
summersgirl2526 chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
so sweet
clap your hands say claire chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
You don't need an incantation to apparate.

Just telling you that, if you want to keep it more real.
clap your hands say claire chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
Aw. Cute and fluffy. I don't know why, but my favourite parts of stories are when the characters are all in angst. Yours had plenty of that, so I was happy.

Your name's Catie, eh? I know someone called Catie. She's slightly ... strange. Anyway, a model called Claire? Claire is a very nice name. I should know, my name is Claire.

Good effort overall. I think that you should check it over again because I did pick up some spelling mistakes, etc.
Arista Ramabra chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
how sweet! i want a james!

Arista