Reviews for The Wingman
Kellie chapter 8 . 5/29/2003
Is Claire a muggle? Does she know about magic?

I love your story! I never know what to say in reviews so i hope this is sufficient enough
Eternity's Dream Weaver chapter 7 . 5/29/2003
aw lillers is jellers . . . hehehe i love this story . . . . update soon, I swear on my sanity's grave that I will review each and every chapter of this story, and if I die before you finish it I have told my sister to come and review it for me. ;) hehehehe, and one more thing- *grins* -despite all your stories, you wouldn't happen to be interested in co writing one with me?

I understand if you don't, cause im just a lowly distorted shadow of your brilliant self, and you probably get about 50 of these offers a day, so no hard feelings.

thankies for writing this story, i feel so blessed to read it's humourosity and fantabalisticness, so keepz it up!

BAMBIE!

P.S. to you and anyone who might be rading this review, Bambie is my nickname and NOT because I'm a hooker (ew) but because my name is Amber and my older sis fondly (actual she did it just to annoy me) nicknamed me that and my friends caught on so wherever I go it's 'Hey bambie, get your silly little arse over here and help me with my essay' so do not think im a) a dear or b) a hooker cause bambi is a hookers name though mine is spelled with an e.

Now that i have properly defended myself (after the countless sleazy jerks who hit on me when i first met them) oodles of toodles!
Eternity's Dream Weaver chapter 7 . 5/29/2003

BAMBIE!

Eternity's Dream Weaver chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
Well here is the review i promised in my e-mail. Thank you so much for sending it to me, I started totally freaking out when it wouldn't let me read it, such as stomping aorund the room screaming my head off and crying 'no no no!' and getting told off my 16 yr old sister for waking her up from her nap, and jumping up and down, kicking the floor pounding my fists for 20 minutes before composing myself. Really, I'm serious.

Wait no, HE's Sirius *points to Sirius who is snogging Marielle*

Sirius: "Well, I don't know about my name being 'Serious' but I am SERIOUS about marielle!" *Sirius goes back to an impatient marielle* Well anyways, im about to read ch 7 and i havent any doubt it will be just as good. Hm . . .What! I can't acsess it? no

Just joking. ;)

Sincerely,

a fan of yours anmed Bambie who has added you to her fave authors and fave stories lists.
everblue3 chapter 7 . 5/29/2003
I apologize for not reviewing in 6 - I've been sick the last few days, and have not had the motor skills necessary to type an adequate reply. I like how you're continuing this plotline.

Your writing style is succinct and to the point, with the particulars of human behavior highlighted enough so that your readers pick up on it, but not so blatant that we are hit over the head with Lily's jealousy budding in this chapter. This is becoming one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type deals with Lily, and I certainly hope that it makes her rethink some of her decisions and her rashness when James takes matters into his own hands, as he has with Claire. I certainly wish him the most happiness, but I also think that he truly does have feelings for Lily that she's just not quite ready to accept yet. I hope to see her feelings begin to change to more mature realizations as she sees her one chance for something real and true slip away to her model cousin.

Good luck in 8!
Dea Liberty chapter 7 . 5/29/2003
Yay! This is really good! Keep going!

~*Angel of Faith*~
Passagie chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
I just absolutely love your story. You HAVE TO CONTINUE and FINISH the story SOON.
Jules chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Alright, Jules is upset with Lily right now! Jules wants lily to go kick Claire butt and then go and profess her undying love to james and...well i guess all that has to happen eventually doesn't it? Anyway, you were right about james...guh, lily is so stupid. Anyway, you are doing a superb job and i love the rate at which these chapters are flying! wooe! thank you for updating so darn quickly!

~Julesy!

sry, just alittle hyper!

u have 2 write more!

.m.
Star23 chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
I need more story. I am in love with it. It is so my favourite, oh please update soon. I'm desperate for more.

I love it, I love it, I love it.

I WANT MORE! please!
iouaname chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
aw...poor james...why is lily like that? i think she likes him too! i mean, she DID kissed him...continue soon!
Trinity Day chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
Loved this line:

“You know, if…if we were in a different situation,” she said, “I probably would love you.”

He smiled patiently. “If we were in a different situation, I probably wouldn’t.”

Looking forward to more!
MissMdsty chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
This is a cool story! Keep em chapters coming!
Jules chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
Ye gods! I checked in this morning just to see if you had updated anything and I suddenly see a new story with 6 excellent chapters! Woo hoo! This is like finding the ice cream truck or something! But, goodness gracious your fast! I must say, this is quite an improvement over waiting for weeks on end for chapters of "She Falls Apart"! Anyway, this story is awesome, awesome! I'm loving the twists and really really wanting to give Jamesy a pity hug right now...But you said he'll be fine so I trust you. I really don't understand though, why this story is called "The Wingman". If that was pointed out it completely blew over my head...Anyway I, Jules, am once again ever impressed by your good writing and is simply bouncing for a new chapter. Here's to hoping I won't have to threaten you anymore..:oD!

~Julesy-your devoted fan! hehehe
miss wings chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
OML! i only just realised that you wrote caught in the moment! that story was so ace and so sad (i cried myself to sleep when elizabeth died), and this is brill too!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »