Reviews for The Wingman
Bex chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
This was my first time seein fanfics and i thought it was really good, i like the way that people can interpritate wat they think would happen in the stories.
ellie chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
my m8 i read dis and i tink its great if it wasnt so long id add it 2 my other fanfics so i could read ur work wen eva i wanted iv read ur other work there good 2
Forever A Fool of Fortune chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
I love this story. I thought it was perfectly hilarious. Especially the Valentine throwing up. Made me laugh my butt off. So, you can now go ahead and squee to yourself, and I'm going to read the rest of your stories. This one was very well written and it had something that not many have, and I liked it a lot.
Serser chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
Awesome Story!
LaZyLuNaTiC chapter 10 . 5/9/2005
I loved the story! and the fact that sirius and marielle didn't get married. and i liked that James not only loved her for her charm and beauty but he also embraced lily's imperfections. fluffy, sappy with ants all over, loved it)
holyheartbreak chapter 10 . 1/18/2005
Oh wow, I love this story! It's so well-rounded, and the way you made it all end up where it started, was just awesome. I love it. I can't get enough!

And for some reason, the title of the last chapter, "The Flight of the Wingman", that just... I don't know. It just hits me the right way. I love it. Great job on this whole story )
ProfessorSpork chapter 10 . 12/22/2004
Aww.
ProfessorSpork chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
Well... what tangled webs we weave... they're like Milo and Quinn Mesro, honestly... they can never manage to like each other on the same day.
ProfessorSpork chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
Great. Well, this is fantastic. Prospects for Harry are looking so good right now. Unless... she's pregnant with him already. Wow, that would be really scary. Heh, and that's probably what's about to happen and I just ruined it for myself.
ProfessorSpork chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
Oh my god, I figured out what John was about three lines before I read it. I'm so smart. And, whee!
ProfessorSpork chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
Hehehe. James is so... hehehehe.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Clarence? Ok, no Lily, that is an ugly, ugly name. Also, wild geese? Wolves, yes, but wild geese? Lily's weird. I like her.
iamchole5 chapter 10 . 12/21/2004
Really awesome story! I love James' and Lily's relationship story! Please continue... if you do end up finding what to do with the plotline! Anyway, really cool fic!
Lady Farevay chapter 10 . 12/10/2004
Aww,very sweet.I thought it was lovely.

Well done luv,