Reviews for The Wingman
thewonderfulboo chapter 10 . 8/7/2004
hmm no you shouldn't continue it cuz there probably wouldn't be as good of an ending as this, unless you ended where the the 1st hp book starts...and that would be a LOT of chapters and time and effort, which would be very hard w/school and your other stories (which i luv dearly)i loved this story though, it was short and sweet!
ember marieclaire chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
What an awesome start! what an awesome storyline! WHAT AN AWESOME AUTHOR U ARE! ive read many MANY LJ stories and they all are at school with james head over heels for lily... but this- indescribable... never would have thought in a million years to go down the path you are now with them set up and they barely new each other.

i can also say i realy liked the conversation between the two- it had me smiling, laughing and just really captivated it was just so, so i dunno, you know how some authors have really really boring conversation between people? well it aint one of them!

im only on teh first chapter now and i have so much more to read! WOOP WOOP!
schlimazel chapter 10 . 7/27/2004
That was so heart-touching! I actually feel like one of Lily's close relatives, ready to burst into tears. I dunno. Maybe I'm a grandmother. Anyways, this story was incredible. There is no way you should write more chapters for it; I'm sure evryone loves the ending as it is. Besides, we already know the rest: they have baby Harry, join the Order of the Pheonix, and get killed by He-who-should-not-be-named. That story was very heart-warming, incredible, as well as well written. And we give this story the two thumbs up! :-)
schlimazel chapter 9 . 7/27/2004
Okay, sorry, I'm trying to gather my thought. This chapter was...wow. Very miserable, and I swear I almost started crying. And the way that James just stood there makes me angry. What kind of piece of crap is he to just let her walkj off and never see him again? Well, I guess I've gotta finish this, don't I? Well, later.
schlimazel chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
*gasp* Okay,now I'm a bit scared...
schlimazel chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
It is true that boys never mentally grow up. In fact, they stop maturing by the age of six. Anyways...what's this thing with Claire? Or, for God's sake, I'll just keep reading.
schlimazel chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
I have a very short comment: The green olives with the orange thingies that come in martinis are very good.
schlimazel chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Hey you out there! Author of the story! "Check" means you have the King in check, but he can still escape. It needs to be check mate, in which the King has no way out, in order for the game to end. Anyways, FIFTEEN YEAR DIFFERENCE? Wow. My parents are nine years apart. And since when was Lily a Ravnclaw? Also, in the book it said that Lily and James hooked up in their seventh year of Hogwarts. Then again, this story may have been written before OotP. Oh,and the ex-boyfriend she meets up with is...APPLES! Gotta go and read on. Later!
fyrelement chapter 10 . 7/27/2004
I just kept clicking away. I mean, I couldn't stop, not even to drop a review. Anyways, I see one plot hole. If her real birthday was in March, why would she be opening presents on December eighth?
fyrelement chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
lol, what's with strawberry jam? Is there a particular reason?
plumkin chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
this is EXCELLENT! You are an amazing author ... I'm the one totally floored! You came highly recommended and I can see why!
Forbidden chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
LOVE IT!
James' Girl Lily chapter 10 . 6/26/2004
This was a really great story. i love reading about after hogwarts in the lives of Lily and James. they always have something to do with Sirius or Remus getting Lily and James together.

bye bye

*waves*
Emrisah chapter 10 . 6/20/2004
Oh . . . my . . . LORD! That was SOSOSOSOSO good! I loved it SO MUCH! Every single detail, every part, EVERYTHING, I just LOVED it! You made it come alive, it was SO awesome! WO! OK, I am going to see if you have written any other stories! Cya!
WitchofNZ chapter 10 . 6/20/2004
Hm well, it kinda goes against the books, but all-in-all, it wuz good. Not as good as some of ur others, but ur still 1 of my fave fanfic writers.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »