Reviews for Moving On
Sango2 chapter 18 . 7/3/2005
Great story. The angst was wonderful, and loving the couples. Gris and Cath(my personal favs),and also loving Nick and Sara. Keep up the good

writing. ;)
Space-Case7029 chapter 18 . 9/14/2004
Just read this story, before starting on the sequel. Good work, enjoyed it.
Sweet Preserves chapter 18 . 3/22/2004
AWESOME STORY! WO! Very, very intense:-D I LOVED it! Hoo-RAY!
Peace:-)
Alyx7 chapter 18 . 2/29/2004
Five things: 1) Hank is an ass.
2) Nick and Sara make a great couple
3) Grissom and Cath make a great couple
4) I love the fic, and
5) Hank's an ass
Sweet Jorja chapter 18 . 1/4/2004
OMG! temporary insanity? WOW i didnt see that one coming. And i didnt reveiw before but Kiss This was a great song and so was Movin On and fall in to me. of course i only recognized those three but the other ones were great too. but it took me longer to get the lyric because i didnt know the tune or anything. LOL but anyway I am DEFFINATELY goning to read the sequel. but I need to go to bed before my mother yells at me. christmas break goes too fast. LOL great story.
Sweet Jorja chapter 6 . 1/1/2004
OMG! The parts with Grissom and Lindsey were SO cute. I love the way you shape their relationship. it makes Grissom so interesting. Many people dont think of what he could be like away from work or the icolation of his home. I just LOVE stories that involve Lindsey and her reltionships with the different team members. LOL ;)
Sweet Jorja chapter 5 . 1/1/2004
OMG! Teh song was perfect! That is one of my favorites by Shania. But I have so many. LOL Great chapter. I love C/G and N/S stories!
Sweet Jorja chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
That was so sweet! And the part with catherine and Grissom was just hilarious! I read it to my friend and she loved it! I cant wait to get to the next chapter!
Maxie chapter 18 . 12/3/2003
Hey , Fabulous story, I love it . Is there going to be a part 2 on showing what happened after( when Gil and Cathrine got married ) PRETTY Pwrease
KCC chapter 18 . 10/31/2003
A great story I have read it a couple of times now.

Yes Hank is an ass and Nick is soo sweet and his black labrador sounds cute!

Maybe you can add another chapter where Hank comes out of the mental Hospital and have his point of view or his own back on Sara and the other members of the team
A. Laird chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
I liked this story a lot. Any Nick and Sara connection is great by me. They really are the only two who make sense, other than Catherine and Grissom. Sadie is a great character too. my own chocolate lab is named that. Great story so far. Keep it up!
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 18 . 10/9/2003
aww, it's finished. but at least there's going to be a sequel! better get working on it soon! as always, excellent writing.
Bludge chapter 18 . 9/21/2003
Man, I’ve got bittersweet feelings about the end. I’m so happy that it’s reach such a good end, but apart of me is going come on-line and be half expecting to see a new chapter! I’m kinda sad it’s all over! (Know what I mean?) But I would so loved to see a squeal; in my opinion Hank needs his just desserts! I’ll be waiting as eagerly for a squeal as I did waiting for the next update. You did a fabulous job; you’re awesome (I hope you know that!). This is one of my favourite fics. I’ll stop rambling there or I’ll never will.

Bravo and I’ll keep looking out for you in the future.

Bex

:o)
shondie chapter 18 . 9/21/2003
I hope that a sequel is soon in coming. I felt like it was a good ending but not very satisfactory for my sense of Hank must die!
Charming-Storm chapter 18 . 9/21/2003