Reviews for The Three Hunters one last time
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
A great story. Very well written.
KimberlyTheOwl chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hey, I really liked this. There is so much damn FLUFF out there written about Legolas... he was always my favorite from the books, but I've gotten so tired of the teen heart-throb response to the movie-Legolas that I told myself I was going to stick with reading hobbit-fic. Your story is true to the Legolas and Gimli that Tolkien envisioned, and I enjoyed it very much.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I love this. I'll have to read the rest.
ElvenRanger13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
WoW! Beatiful just so Beatiful! WOW
StrangeBlaze chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
First of all, thanks very much for the author alert. This is extremely well-written. Your use of language is very poetic and flows very well. I love the banter between Legolas and Gimli, as well as the insight into Legolas's thoughts about Aragorn. You capture perfectly that mix of melancholy and wistfulness that is Legolas. very well done, please write more soon.
Jen Littlebottom chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Beautiful - a stunning little piece, a pearl upon the mud of

Blessings be upon your keyboard, friend - and good hunting. :)

telmea chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
That was truly beautiful. Write more, please!
Damn the Torpedoes chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Wonderful story, original idea and so beautifully written. I am blown away. The poetry form at the beginning was a perfect little stroke. I enjoyed this very much, and I hope that you write more Lord of the Rings stories. The interesting idea about missing Strider was very nice, and the idea of not being the only one to know 'Elessar'. I'm glad I'm not the only one who preferred Aragorn when he was Strider!
Joan Milligan chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Magnificent. So simple and yet so profound.