Reviews for Harry's Christmas Wish
Shadow2019 chapter 22 . 6/9
It wasn't a bad story but it wasn't my cup of tea so I ended up just scrolling through almost every chapter not really reading it.
divvycrip chapter 22 . 5/14
A really great tale. Thank tou so much.
Shabarelfstin chapter 22 . 3/16
Hey there,

I have read hundreds of HP-stories. But this one is simple beautiful, even when I'm crying a lot here. This is truely one of the best fanfics I've ever read.

Thank you for the time you spend to write this and many other wonderful stories. I hope there will coming more from your ingenious mind.
AerynS chapter 22 . 3/14
Excellent!
Brilliant story! Thanks so much for sharing it.
General Mac chapter 22 . 2/13
Just found this little gem thanks loved it.
bones71 chapter 22 . 2/6
I love this story always come back for a reread but you always get me with Rosie everytime I cry.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 8 . 2/4
If Hagrid is not there Aragog kids will go to kill every kid in the castle
asjblackthorne chapter 22 . 1/27
Very good story.
Rebatrek chapter 22 . 12/27/2023
Good story! A little rushed at times but I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you for sharing your talent!
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 4 . 12/25/2023
Really enjoyed this story so far thanks for sharing
Joyce chapter 22 . 11/15/2023
Very nice. I don't think I have read another quite like this story. Thank you for writing and posting it.
Deana Gem chapter 22 . 11/11/2023
Thank you for writing.
Jon211107 chapter 4 . 11/5/2023
Stuff is just happening for no reason
How does harry know Tom Riddle is voldemort
Why did moody give his spare wand to harry
Why is harry friendly of snape he clearly heard snape saying something about torturing him
Idk if this is my fault but how did harry get to hogwarts one moment it talks about a house elf entering hogwarts wards the next harry is there
Its so confusing
Candace Guido chapter 22 . 10/12/2023
Don't know if you still check the comments since the story came out so long ago, but "Good job!"