Reviews for Harry's Christmas Wish
kjmeow chapter 22 . 1/20
You made me cry..

It was a great ending and the line “ we have all eternity..”
RevDorothyL chapter 22 . 12/28/2021
Very enjoyable! Reading this for the first time was a nice holiday treat. :)
Anifan chapter 7 . 12/22/2021
The fidelius is is useless as quirrel got the secret, defeating the purpose of the fidelius keeping the secret to a few individuals trustworthy is better
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2021
I wish I remembered my login! But I have to say it took me 3 days to finish all your stories and this one was the last I read. I absolutely loved them all! Thank you for the laughs the frustrations and the exciting stuff too! Great stories! Can’t wait til you finish the story I started reading you. And look forward to more!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2021
Great story, thank you very much.
mackiechandler chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
Lovely, lovely story
mackiechandler chapter 6 . 12/13/2021
That should give the old fraud chills up his back.
TBearTech chapter 22 . 12/8/2021
Great story ... a little hard to follow some of the jumping around in scene changes. But overall great read. Thank you for finishing
-C
Jason R Shelton chapter 22 . 12/7/2021
thank you for such an interesting story. by far one of the best I've ever read.
gginsc chapter 22 . 11/28/2021
The ending was rushed, but overall, it was a nice story.
Stephanie MRV chapter 22 . 10/25/2021
Awwwwe
Osmodious chapter 22 . 10/25/2021
Interesting story…lots of plots and subplots and machinations…fun. I’ve only seen a few stories with Dumbles taking that particular tack, but your location was certainly unique. Sorry if that is vague, but trying to not ruin it for folks who haven’t read it yet. My only complaint has to do with formatting…it was a challenge at times to understand scene changes, especially when two lines of dialogue appear together but are different people in different scenes…but I recall that there are sometimes issues on FF with that. Thanks for posting!
libbyxox1 chapter 22 . 10/19/2021
VERY GOOD!
adafrog chapter 22 . 10/15/2021
Very good, thanks.
potterpalspranks chapter 10 . 10/10/2021
The press is the Fourth Estate not the 5th, unless Witches and Wizards have a different 4th Estate I am unaware of. Also that implies there is a Third Estate (clergy) in their world as well with power at a similar level as the aristocracy, that is something for me to think about I suppose. Otherwise interesting story so far. Excited to see where it goes.