Reviews for Bobby of Far Away
goldacharmed chapter 24 . 7/26/2021
I cant believe I never read this before! What a wonderful story, as always! Im off to see what else I missed on your profile
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 8/16/2020
I'm absolutely adoring this story! One small thing took me out of this chapter a little. A doctor wouldn't have even seen Dean until he had X-rays taken. Then they would know how to set the bone. Can't wait to keep reading! I cant imagine how they're going to find Sam yet!
devlady chapter 24 . 5/14/2020
devlady chapter 22 . 5/7/2020
Nice gentle chapter on consolidating them all being back together, comfort after terror.
Dextolan chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
This was a really good start. I’m excited to see where you take it.
Shadow cat 181 chapter 21 . 5/3/2020
Loving the story so far! I can hardly wait until the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/29/2020
That was an incredibly sweet chapter. Keep up the great work!
Ange.Phoenix Blodeuwedd chapter 18 . 4/23/2020
Hello! I'm French and I love all your stories (even if I put very few reviews in English as it's not necessarily natural for me to write in English - I find it easier to translate -). Therefore, I was wondering if it would be possible to get permission to translate your fanfictions... (mentioning of course the fact that you're the real author and I'm just a modest translator).
Thanks to you for your writings, I'm looking forward to your answer!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2020
Aww man. My heart just dropped in my chest. They were so close!
Gayle chapter 13 . 4/5/2020
Love this
Shadow cat 181 chapter 9 . 3/17/2020
I wouldn't but it past Dean to shote Bobby when he finds out what happened to Sam... I just hope that both Sam and Scar can hold out for that long. I can't wait till the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2020
Honesty, big brother Dean with little brother Bowman is the cutest combination. So excited for the next chapter!
Shadow cat 181 chapter 8 . 3/11/2020
Awe! I think that Dean would make an awesome big brother for Bowman! I just hope he notices Bowman in the morning though... Can hardly wait till the next chapter, keep up the AWESOME work!
Shadow cat 181 chapter 7 . 3/9/2020
I just hope that Dean in his drugged state doesn't try to pet Bowman, I'm pretty sure he would get bit if he tried. I love how the story is going so far, and I can hardly wait until the next chapter!
Gayle chapter 6 . 3/4/2020
lol. Can’t wait for the next one.