Reviews for Story About A Girl
suchabum chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
i've had a crush on shawn since i was 5 years old...and i still have a crush on him now.,.,we are so alike., i like shane helms better than jeff though.,..,shawn has always been my hero.,.,dx days.,.kliq days.,.,.nwo days.,.,these days) i even scout for midnight rockers videos.,.,.i love him cause he has so much passion for wrestling and he believes in god with all his heart.,.he puts big details in every little thing.,.,i know about your writing/imagination when you were younger.,.i daydreamed all the time.,.,.nothing goes wrong with it cause i control it.,.*laughs crazily*,..,hehe.,.,i wasnt even born when they formed the rockers.,.,thats it for now.
Latisha C chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Hey, I just finished reading this written piece, and I have to say that it was deep. I can understand your love for wrestling and all that because I've been a fan from the day I came out of the womb. In fact, I first body slammed my older sister at age 3. It's because of that reason, that I want to eventually work for a wrestling federation.
angelinexo chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
OMG. I feel the exact same way. I'm only 12, but i'm starting to fell like that. I too have started writing poetry and fanfics. Shawn was my first fave too, tho i never saw Jeff wrestle. Keep up teh great work. Keep up the Imag-i-nation!

Lotsa Luv,

The Long Gone Writer chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Man, this is totally how I was about both Shawn and Jeff, so I get it completely.

This was a great story.

FFF-Fan-of-Final-Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Ok.. HBK is the shizzy! But Jeff... gRR i HATED THAT LITTLE BAG OF SHIT! He was FIRED For failing 3 drug tests in a row! ANYWAYS! Shance Helms Also Known a Hurricane Helms is the Shizzy. But. I mean My Fav Wrestler of all time Most people think he sucked. Be to me he Was My Idol Sean Waltmen. X-pac. He was the man But! This is a reveiw So I'll shut up Loved it Sept Jeff Hardy is a pot head
Kwirk chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I love Shawn Michaels too! Lol...I'm messeging you while writing this who cares though! I love this, you show true emotion and passion for the business...I too was very sad when Jeff got fired/release/quit whatever is actually true. Just congrats on a job well done!
kittyjordz chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
AMAZING i hav no other words for it this is gorgeous this isyour poetry Melissa and don't u ever say you cant right it! this speaks through your soul. i know in your eyes im just a kid but i ahve loved Jeff forever and i mean it since he wore his funny ass Willow costume! and oi ahve read and written my own thoughts on his leaving but this surpasses all i have seen. It speaks to me. Lol im all corny but i teared when i read it. Melissa please keep posting your thoughts cuz they touch me!

lol love ya girl keep up with ur storys and im done writting and crying now

lol ttyl

Carrianne chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Wow. Great job. You really do have a talent for writing. Loved it! _
xtremeangel chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
wow, u just put everything i felt and how i feel into words. I write poetry, draw and paint, that's my way of expressing my emotions...Ur an awsome writter, i'm sure ur an awsome singer to... I love this story...thank u for posting it. Oh and don't feel so lonely, there are a lot of u out there, me for one. We all live in one little world with our own little thoughts and own unique style...We live and follow the Imagi-Nation. Tcke care and keep writing!

Luv Xtremeangel