Reviews for Just a Glance
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 4 . 8/7
A good start to the story looking for to more soon please
Jameslw chapter 4 . 6/11
great story please continue
tlc125 chapter 4 . 9/14/2020
It's nice that Harry declared his friendship before Ron could mess things up. It's also cool that they are meeting students in other houses. Thanks for the update.
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 4 . 9/13/2020
still interesting. thanks for the update! Virtual hug!
tlc125 chapter 3 . 7/19/2020
It's cool that she has a snake. Ok, so who is Casey and what happened to Flitwick's granddaughter? I'm glad the boys have her tips on flying. Maybe she and Neville will do better than in the original.
Thanks for the update.
tlc125 chapter 2 . 7/19/2020
That's a lot for a kid to handle. Hopefully he'll receive proper guidance. Thanks.
tlc125 chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
What happened to the kidnapper? Did they get him? I'm happy she was adopted. Thanks for sharing.
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 3 . 7/18/2020
thanks for the update!
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 2 . 6/4/2020
I am a little sad about a lack of wandmaker cuz his inheritance test said he is an Ollivander... anyway great chapter. thanks for the update! virtual hug!
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I like it it's an interesting start. virtual hug!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Your premise is interesting. I think you would benefit by having a beta for this chapter and future ones. Nice job!
PanduhBabyy chapter 1 . 2/17/2020
So.. at the beginning of the chapter she was 2.. then all of a sudden she understands to knee him (very hard to achieve for a 2 year old) and suddenly she is 4. Also, Same sex couples couldnt adopt in the UK until 2002 I believe.