Reviews for Weirwood Drabbles
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2020
"Daeron or cousin is fine, my uncle says I lost all my titles when my father was defeated. All I have is my name."

Actually, deposed royalty are still known by the title of 'prince' or 'princess'; even a deposed king would be known by the title of 'pince'.

Why did Ned call Daeron his nephew? He tried to get him to call him 'father' earlier in the chapter. And why did Daeron need formal lessons? I thought Brynden was teaching him and he would have access to everything.

I'm glad that Robb found out and decided that his cousin was going to get out of the tower.
Eldrazi317 chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
Dam I agree. Ch 6 sounds like an awesome story. We need more Mad Kings Jon Fics!
Eldrazi317 chapter 13 . 5/16/2020
Dam chapter 13 is so suspenseful. I'd definitely like to see that one continued. That or the one with blood raven raising jon.
Aya86 chapter 8 . 5/11/2020
Of all the chapters i like #’s: 8,3,4,5,6, but 6 is my favorite of all I would really like to read that story!
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
I really enjoyed this idea, hopefully someone picks it up and fleshes it into a full fic.
NinfaDs chapter 5 . 5/12/2020
Me gusta mucho esta historia mis favorito es el 5 y me encantaría que lo continúes, aunque también sería bueno el 8, 10 y el 11
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 13 . 5/11/2020
I like all of them, can't decide since there aren't any titles to the chapters and it's hard to decide on any...
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 12 . 4/30/2020
Wish there was more
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 4 . 4/26/2020
Este capitulo es mas interesante de los 12, dado que crea un mundo de posibilidades, sin embargo creo que algo tensión sería hermoso xD, como que en este universo, Ashara y su hija vivieran, pero la niña sea hija de Ned y este de prisionera en Dorne hasta ahora, así Jon al enterarse de eso cause un caos en esta paz que poseen los Targaryen.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2020
wow
marcialhd chapter 11 . 4/24/2020
aegon and daenerys are idiots here and ashara should have explained to them that Jon is trueborn NOT a bastard (i truly hope that you have aegon and daenerys die on this one at this point they deserve it), like seriously this is the very example of "they all fucked up by not explaining things" trope and i particularly do NOT like it, its not that its bad but rather very frustrating and i personally i'm fucking tired of those particular kind of stories in this fandom, but hey that's just me.
sandmanwake chapter 8 . 4/23/2020
Haggon should have taught Jon that there are certain things you're not supposed to do when wargging. One of them is eat human flesh.
Force Smuggler chapter 11 . 4/23/2020
This one deserves a sequel!
Time travel back to Harenhal? Heck yeah!
With a White Walker as well?
The amount of chaos about to be unleashed is going to be insane. Robert's Rebellion is going to look like child's play after this.
Force Smuggler chapter 10 . 4/22/2020
Daenerys handled this the right way. Unite the Kingdoms and then go North.
What a first meeting for Jon and Dany.
Maybe the refugees should have been a clue that something serious was going on?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2020
Oh please not a Jon/Daenerys pairing.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »