Reviews for Weirwood Drabbles
Alex Doom chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
I hope you give a one shot where king jon gives nights watch Eddard Baratheon the reason you suck speech. It would be great to Ned what he deserves!
tifa1984 chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
He's actually got Blackwood blood from both sides of the family tree. Alysanne Blackwood was farther back, though. :P
Jade chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
This is chapter 3 is wonderful! I have never seen one done like this before. Yes, Bloodraven mentoring Jon, but he is an adult and just found out he's a Targaryon. But this is the first one where he is raised by Bloodraven from infancy. I enjoyed this one. Chapter 3 and chapter 6 have my votes to continue for more chapters.
Jade chapter 6 . 4/12/2020
This Chapter 6 is one that I would love to see More chapters of. I love this, Never had a Jon who is overwhelmed by the memories of his forebears and hatch dragons by being burned alive. I like how Rob is loyal and loving towards Jon because from his point of he IS his brother and a Stark.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
Jade chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
The stories I love of Weirdwood Drabbles are: chapter 3,4,5, and 6. But my favorite, that I would like to see more chapters of, is chapter 6. Please make this one that you will do first! the second one I want to see done is chapter 3.
Artimuos Sen chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Targ madness was due to incest and Jon is far away from it.
Artimuos Sen chapter 4 . 4/8/2020
The spelling mistakes are strange like auto correct feature of smartphone.
Artimuos Sen chapter 5 . 4/8/2020
Don't understand why fan fictions want Jon to not join Wall if he wasn't there nobody will take threat of White Walkers seriously or even believe.
Artimuos Sen chapter 6 . 4/7/2020
Why does dragons lay eggs wherever they go, are they related to chicken?
Eldrazi317 chapter 7 . 4/5/2020
I hope you continue Daddy Blood Raven. I'd like to see how the young prince goes about regaining his crown with the help of his 'merlin'. 6 rings, to the High Lords of Westoros; 9 Rings, to the Wise Magisters of Essos...and One Ring to bind them all in Flames and Shadows to rule them all.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2020
Last drublle remember me. I red fanfics where Daenerys win, Jon subjugated like in this drublle, but he can rise his children . I want read drublle in such world , Daeneris dies when their children 15 , but Jon still lives, all realm sees him like Queens bedwarmer, but now he is loved father of the king , what will he do? who will he be? he is no captive more, all realm become accustomed view him like nothing, but new king will have none of it. what will be?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2020
Hmm, sorry but I don’t think this was your best.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2020
This chapter did not upload correctly
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2020
Needs to be reposted, the formatting makes it unreadable.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »