Reviews for Harry Potter and the Florinese Dream
pleurocoelus chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Excellent, excellent, excellent!
pleurocoelus chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
pleurocoelus chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
I would have used basilisk venom instead of iocaine, then had Harry have the phoenix tears in his blood or something like that. Still, an enjoyable story.
slasher13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This is a hilarious idea! I love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Hilarious and adorable. You captured the essence of Dumbledore perfectly and the plot, romantic parts, and imagining Snape as Miracle Max just made my heart smile. Great job! The Princess Bride is one of my favorite books/movies.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Yes! A change in the story. This is much better
MillyC chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Aw! Lovely! The Scripts and Cameo bits are funny but the priest isn't as funny even if it is Dumbledore.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I can't even express how perfect this combination is.
Keep writing!
Ichigo2491 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Two of the best things in the whole world: Harry Potter and The Princess Bride. Can't possibly go wrong. This story really made me laugh and smile. The end was adorably cute. Very nice job :)
Dragon fangirl chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
I love this story! It was the first cross of Harry and PB I ever read! I watched PB again and started going down the list of PB stories and saw yours again. I couldn't help but read it again, it's done so well!
Ainohim chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Marry me.

Seriously, this is the greatest fanfic ever. EVER.
pegasus25 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I do enjoy your crossover HP stories so very much, especially if they are R/HR! Hope you continue to write more of these Romance/HumorFantasy stories - you're ACE at them! *hugs*
theessenceofsyd chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
Ah! I really enjoyed this! Especially the part about Harry's father being killed by the red-eyed man, the Snape part, and of course, the last line!

Awesome- Keep it up!
Nameless chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Interesting, I personally love PB.

So it is a mystery? In the book, it describes it something like this: (this is not quoting)

Rugen is disarmed, and Inigo's sword is to his neck.

"Offer me money"

"All the money in the world!

"Offer me anything I want"

"ANYTHING, I'll give you anything!"

And Inigo says that famous line, "I WANT MY FATHER YOU-" (you know) and rams his sword into Rugen.

"That was just to the left of your heart."

-scream of agony-

"That was just to the right of your heart."

-scream of agony-

"You know what I'm doing?"

"You're cutting out my heart."

"Exactly. You took mine when I was eight (?), so now I take yours."

After another stab, Rugen gave a final scream and died from terror.

Blood poured down his body, his face contorted with fear, etc. etc. "It was glorious. If you like that kind of thing. Inigo loved it."

The last quote was the only part I believe was correct, but the whole gist of things is the same. In the movie, they cut out all of this "cutting out the heart" stuff because then they would have to make it Rated R or PG 13 and their intended viewers, children, wouldn't be able to watch it. Final note, Buttercup smart instead of beautiful and slightly stupid? Amazing!
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
That was Fun! You've combined one of my favorite movies with My all time Favorite ship! Hell I'll say it Crossovers are just fun! I loved dumdledore's narraration!