Reviews for The Beast of Beacon
Monster King chapter 41 . 5/9
Awesome work
Catdoggasaurous chapter 41 . 5/1
Oh boy, look at this dusty old place. I havent been back on Fanfiction since... ooh, probably 2017 or earlier. I probably would have been content to never come back, so it's kinda miraculous that I ended up here at all.
Funnily enough, a friend of mine seems to be a rather large fan of your work. I'll admit, I can see why- your writing is clean and your stories are well plotted. Though, in all honesty, out of all the stuff he's sent me, I can't say I'm all that big a fan of Jaune, so I didnt really bother to read any other works.
This one, though. I'd always been rather interested in Taurus's story, and when RWBY became the literary mess it is now, I always felt like he was a massive hole of lost potential. So, naturally, this fic piqued my curiosity.
And I've been very pleasantly suprised by the quality of this work. Congratulations on another completed piece. If we were on AO3 I'd ask to add this to my collection, but for now I'll keep a more open mind about this website. Who would have thought that people have figured out how to write on /j
fucking fantastic story , author u are mastermind to create this shit
Dalthale1642 chapter 1 . 4/28
I hate it when people complain about something. after all, if you don't like what you're reading, fine, that's all you, just don't ruin it for the rest of us when something you wanted to happen didn't happen
ML Siegfried Neri chapter 41 . 4/24
Alguien más quiere un one-shot deaños en el futuro?
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 41 . 4/20
Yeah nah not a fan of this ending
Blake's gonna push Adam to the breakin' point
blacklightning18 chapter 39 . 4/12
cinder is really idiot she let adam fool her with his ruby impression
blacklightning18 chapter 35 . 4/12
it must be scary nightmare to have about lego toys that you love as kid
blacklightning18 chapter 34 . 4/12
it's fine man one of my former classmates has hemophobia
blacklightning18 chapter 33 . 4/11
lisa lavender are so damn annoying!
blacklightning18 chapter 20 . 4/11
adam is mix of naruto and sasuke and kakashi and nagato
blacklightning18 chapter 19 . 4/11
please man don't turn it into adam x yang because adam is adult and yang is 17 years old young women
blacklightning18 chapter 16 . 4/11
adam is mix of naruto and sasuke also yang and adam fight remind me of naruto and sasuke at final fight between two of them
blacklightning18 chapter 7 . 4/10
adam is right tapped syrup from a tree is waste of time they were supposed to be huntsman and huntress in training not tree syrup collectors
5,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »