Reviews for Jigo
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I'm wailing.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
This... will be reread. It is a very calming piece. I'm very glad I found it. Your writing is serene and poetic in places, brushing over the deeper issues lurking just beneath the surface. I'm very glad to have found it.
Alright, going to look if you have more HnG fics posted!
Serdecznie,
Ciekawa Osoba
terrorofthehighway chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
The ending is lovely. It feels... suspenseful, without actually being suspenseful - I can't pinpoint what drew me into this story and kept me reading, but the ending is lovely, and it sums everything up the idea of moving on so wonderfully.
BlackNoSugarh chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I'm really glad I found this story. Even though it's been a long time since you published this I just wanted you to know I loved the subtle approach you had in this story. Wonderful job!
Karashiae chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
One of the most beautiful things I have ever crossed by.

I'm a bit sad at how Hikaru-kun passed Akira-kun, though... Nevertheless, this fic was so breathtakingly amazing that I could not stop to even think.

Like withering flowers before the dawn. They look stunning, and so does your fic.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Beautiful and sad... I feel like crying now...
Haruna Pan chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Go can be really subtle and complex. It can capture life, even overshadow it, but life is still more than go. i can imagine hearing something like that hinting at deeper meanings and hidden feelings. Oh well, i still think that just like Hikaru had chased Akira, the latter has to respond in kind. Pain and troubles are shared in rivalry. It took Hikaru a lot of them all to get to Akira after all. I'd like to think tat personal feelings wouldn't affect that, but I don't really know... It was still a very interesting situation to consider and it's been fun trying to read among the lines, so thank you!
lucimonk chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
it's a very good story. the characters are in character :) good job
Cremello chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I really like it. It's interesting, well-written, and beautiful. The way you write the characters was unexpected and first, but unique and it really made your characters come alive. Wonderful story. Thanks for writing!
GrnEydDvl chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
This story is really sad and sweet. I would have loved to know what Waya said to Shindo, but I guess it's kind of cool that you left it to the imagination. You did a really great job on this story :D
GrnEydDvl chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
WOah, Shindo's so mean. Forcing a draw on Touya, that's just cruel.
GrnEydDvl chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I love that Ogata is reduced to playing mind games with little children to win. I wonder what exactly Shindo's doing during his games with Touya. Is he too scared to pass him? Hm...
GrnEydDvl chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Wow, this is so sad, but beautiful at the same time. I really really like it.
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I really like the opening and your writing style. It's very descriptive without being excessive and flows really nicely. I kind of feel bad for Touya that his father thought of Shindo as his rival rather than his son, but that was a really touching moment. Good job!
TukeIHNW chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Awww... double awwww.

I love all the go terms and metaphors and life in this fic. This is seriously going to be one of my favorites for evs