Reviews for Jigo
I read this story before but its really good and more than deserved a re-read.
GreenDrkness chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
?!
SakuraLuck chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
?
asterisksmile chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Wow...this put me in such a melancholy mood. It was so well-written and beautiful. I love how even at the end, the story is left open. We can only guess what's going to happen! Lovely and amazing story.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I'm wailing.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
This... will be reread. It is a very calming piece. I'm very glad I found it. Your writing is serene and poetic in places, brushing over the deeper issues lurking just beneath the surface. I'm very glad to have found it.
Alright, going to look if you have more HnG fics posted!
Serdecznie,
Ciekawa Osoba
terrorofthehighway chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
The ending is lovely. It feels... suspenseful, without actually being suspenseful - I can't pinpoint what drew me into this story and kept me reading, but the ending is lovely, and it sums everything up the idea of moving on so wonderfully.
BlackNoSugarh chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I'm really glad I found this story. Even though it's been a long time since you published this I just wanted you to know I loved the subtle approach you had in this story. Wonderful job!
Karashiae chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
One of the most beautiful things I have ever crossed by.

I'm a bit sad at how Hikaru-kun passed Akira-kun, though... Nevertheless, this fic was so breathtakingly amazing that I could not stop to even think.

Like withering flowers before the dawn. They look stunning, and so does your fic.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Beautiful and sad... I feel like crying now...
Hikari-Pandora chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Go can be really subtle and complex. It can capture life, even overshadow it, but life is still more than go. i can imagine hearing something like that hinting at deeper meanings and hidden feelings. Oh well, i still think that just like Hikaru had chased Akira, the latter has to respond in kind. Pain and troubles are shared in rivalry. It took Hikaru a lot of them all to get to Akira after all. I'd like to think tat personal feelings wouldn't affect that, but I don't really know... It was still a very interesting situation to consider and it's been fun trying to read among the lines, so thank you!
lucimonk chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
it's a very good story. the characters are in character :) good job
Cremello chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I really like it. It's interesting, well-written, and beautiful. The way you write the characters was unexpected and first, but unique and it really made your characters come alive. Wonderful story. Thanks for writing!